From Best Month Ever ($13.000) to Being Pushed to Last Page (ZERO messages)

trafficspurt

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to more attached with fiverr. Sometime we think that we have created gigs and orders will come automatically. But we do not do anything to get the orders. We do not share our service, do not try buyer requests. For we old sellers sometimes for our laziness, we do not deliver orders on time or sometimes we ignore new clients and small projects. When we first starts the journey with fiverr, we gave efforts to get orders, worked hard. We always need the same hard work and the effort we gave when we first time joined to fiverr to keep running good works with new and old both clients. 

• 1 month later...

i am facing the same issue ( my gig promotion is turn off and after the next day my whole accounts gigs are de ranked from the first page to the last (20) page. and sometime cannot show , ( fiver support cannot help me to solve the problem ) . Now i am waiting form the last 30 days but its cannot get back , the only solution of the problem is when you gig get back the promotion . My 3 friends face the same issue and their gigs come back in the first page after 10,34,45 days without doing any changing on the gig. 

Anyone know the solution plz let me know , my earning is now zero from the last month after the gig  promotion turn off. My performance performance  is 100% and 5 star . i ma very disappointed with this fiver new promotional gig option . i am working with fiver from the last 2 years

835755430_pic2.png.7798fe5a97cb942f444609936790badc.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived