GIG IMPRESSION and ORDER SUDDEN DOWN

psyponti0007

Hi all,
How are you?
I have a gig rank. Orders used to come around 3/4 every day. But suddenly the impression diminishes. The quantity of the order also decreases. Why is this happening? This is how everyone is in Fiverr. Which rolling system or is it an algorithm of Fiverr?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dear friend,
@psyponti0007

I hope you doing very well!
--------------->>>
To get impressions and views or even clicks you need a little bit of steady effort.

In short…

Follow the Fiverr.com

1. Adhere Fiverr.com
  2. Share your gigs on social media.
  3. Share your gigs on different forums posting.
  4. Better conversation with all of your friends and clients will help you in this regard.
  5. Optimize your description and relatively make sense to your description and your images
  6. Attract others through your creativity and uplift your skills.
  7. Input your exact keywords/tags that match with your titles or meta titles.

Everything will be all right and Trust yourself and have patience is the only key to success.

I hope you would like it.

Cheers

Happy Earning!

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

I think this discussion will help you

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

I think this discussion will help you

@parves_efn Great! Really appreciated your reply. Thank you so much.

Dear friend,

@psyponti0007

I hope you doing very well!

--------------->>>

To get impressions and views or even clicks you need a little bit of steady effort.

In short…

Follow the Fiverr.com

1. Adhere Fiverr.com
  2. Share your gigs on social media.
  3. Share your gigs on different forums posting.
  4. Better conversation with all of your friends and clients will help you in this regard.
  5. Optimize your description and relatively make sense to your description and your images
  6. Attract others through your creativity and uplift your skills.
  7. Input your exact keywords/tags that match with your titles or meta titles.

Everything will be all right and Trust yourself and have patience is the only key to success.

I hope you would like it.

Cheers

Happy Earning!

@seosea312 Thanks a lot for this reply. It’s really helpful. Thanks again.

Archived