Help for a gig image(psd to html)

Not so much demand but still now there has a good demand.

In general its quite easy to do arbitrage. You copy and paste the best out of competitors and create gigs alike. But that’s a dead end in the long run.

What way to stay original with a gig and be optimized for SEO?

• Like 1

In general its quite easy to do arbitrage. You copy and paste the best out of competitors and create gigs alike. But that’s a dead end in the long run.

Well to stay with one gig and grow with that is not so much hard I think. Cause one of my brother just opened Fiverr 2 months ago and now he is level one with the PSD to HTML gig. And now his gig is on the first page and getting messages from buyers regularly. So I think if we try hard then we can able to succeed with just one gig.

• Like 2

You copy and paste the best out of competitors

And I told him this for getting ideas not to copy paste.

• Like 2

Well to stay with one gig and grow with that is not so much hard I think. Cause one of my brother just opened Fiverr 2 months ago and now he is level one with the PSD to HTML gig. And now his gig is on the first page and getting messages from buyers regularly. So I think if we try hard then we can able to succeed with just one gig.

Could you tell about customers application of the resulting HTML?

I assume there’s a web app, and it requires some frontend update according to a design drawn.