Fiverr gig Not promotable (Unqualified) and gig are down

I wanted to give an update on this situation to the community.

After (exactly) 30 days the problem first appeared the situation finally gets better.

Two days ago I received a notification that my gigs are promotable (once again).

Today, one of my main gig’s visibility on the site improved a lot, like magic.

I didn’t do anything with my gigs, so I have no clue what have been changed. I contacted the support at the beginning of the month, but they couldn’t help.

I hope my story will help you!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to give an update on this situation to the community.

After (exactly) 30 days the problem first appeared the situation finally gets better.

Two days ago I received a notification that my gigs are promotable (once again).

Today, one of my main gig’s visibility on the site improved a lot, like magic.

I didn’t do anything with my gigs, so I have no clue what have been changed. I contacted the support at the beginning of the month, but they couldn’t help.

I hope my story will help you!

how many days does it took for you to get your gigs promotable again?

• 4 weeks later...

i faced the same thing, one promoted order was laite ( but i sent a time extend request and buyer accepted , and after that i delever the work) but right after 6 hours , i got the notification that gigs can’t be promoted and gigs goes down

i dont know why because the Laite delevery problem was resolved

however, after 40 days… promoted gig option came back by its own ( and by turning it on gigs back to normal after 2 3 hours )

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2021 at 12:28 AM, donnovan86 said:

I don’t believe it’s due to refunds or bad reviews.

If your #1 gig was not promotable, what could the reason be, other than refunds, bad reviews, and perhaps buyers reporting negative work experiences?  

When Fiverr was brand new, it was all about experimentation. You didn't need to be an experienced graphic designer to offer logos, now you do. Now you have to be a master at what you're selling, or you'll be punished. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 3:00 AM, mclabzsolutions said:

Lucky you since beginning of April my gigs are also going downwards. Hardly getting messages from from new clients running with my old clients now. not sure what kind of update Fiverr doing but its kind of hard 😅 hope everything will be ok soon

your gig is back now or still facing problem?