Professional lanidnding page design

emmyboy_expert

I will design a professional landing page website for your product and service
#Snowfallfx
#AEWDynamite #Leon #MAFS #MarriedAtFirstSight #MarriedAtFirstSight #CashAppBitcoin kindly clivk here and get started today

favicon-32x32.png.e32bdfed7adb9ce7f4d6fe8cc97e074b.png Fiverr.com
design-a-professional-landing-page.jpg.9ec23ba314985dd5dbe1ef58602e009a.jpg

Emmyboy_expert: I will design a professional landing page for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Emmyboy_expert will design a professional landing page. | Hey, I'm Emmyboy.Is it accurate to say that you are needing a responsive and high-changing presentation page over to construct a likely rundown or increment | Fiverr

Were you after advice or was this simply a lazy way to advertise and try to get clicks?

That is a tip by the way if you are unsure.

Be a lot more clear in what you post and how you post it. Otherwise people may either mistake your meaning, or get exactly what you really meant 😉

🙂

What do the TV series Snowfall on FX and Married At First Sight have to do with YOU or your Gig?
Sort of weird hash tagging those and asking us to critique your Gig.

The following from your Gig:

Is it accurate to say that you are needing a responsive and high-changing presentation page over to construct a likely rundown or increment your deals or even elevate an item to the focused on crowd?

The above makes NO sense in English. I can attempt a guess at what you are saying, but, why should I? I want someone who speaks and understands English fluently.

And this gem:

I will plan an eye-infectious

Sorry, I am not interested in getting an eye infection and I would imagine potential buyers who read this would like to avoid pink eye as well.

Here’s one that will surely attract scammers and masochists to your profile:

Future Support and Help

So, how long into the future? Some buyers may think this means for a LIFETIME or at least, the lifetime of their site, they can pester you and ask you to make changes that they should be paying you for.

I think this one answers my question above:

Limitless Revisions

So, I can order from you and then continuously ask for revisions? I am hard to please, and well, I like to work people to death for no reason other than I am mean that way - so, I could have you chasing your tail FOREVER.

This:

Please message me prior to submitting a request to get precisely what you need

Good luck with that. Most buyers here are click happy and will just click to order, not read your ad like I did, and then expect something impossible out of you - or more than what they are paying for.

And finally, this:

I have helped a lot of e-commerce brands become profitable by using emails as a channel

Prove it. Just because you claim it, does not make it so. Name the e-commerce brands you have helped. That is, if you have really helped them.

Your Gig is full of grammatical errors, which is going to hinder you getting work here. And, offering unlimited revisions and future support sounds like I can be a gift that just keeps giving. (in a bad way).

GG

Archived