Buyer left comment but not visible in my part

I faced a problem for the last two days.
Buyers left comments on the order page I got the notification but the comment not visible in my part so I could not see what the buyer write in the comment.
can anyone face this kind of problem right now?

• Like 3

You need to leave a review of the buyer in order for the buyer’s review to become visible to you.

If you don’t review the buyer, their review will still become public after 10 days time, but with no Seller Response from you.

• Like 3

You need to leave a review of the buyer in order for the buyer’s review to become visible to you.

If you don’t review the buyer, their review will still become public after 10 days time, but with no Seller Response from you.

No.I did not talk about review.

I faced problem in the comments of a running order.

Not from my side! I too got order few days back and all things are visible

If you are talking about the review I gues you are not a new buyer so I guess you surely would be aware of the fact that you need to leave a review to see what review buyer left. Rest if there is problem I guess only your account might have some glitch because I got new order 24 hours before and also buyer completed order before 2 days, all was smooth with no problem what so ever.

• Like 1

No.I did not talk about review.

I faced problem in the comments of a running order.

That’s an entirely different matter. I thought you were talking about a completed order.

Perhaps the buyer’s message is in your spam folder?

• Like 3

A simple page refresh usually works. Still, keep an eye on the messages forwarded to your email, as those will contain all sent messages and you can see if Fiverr skipped. (It’s happened to me once or twice. Refresh often, if you’re in the middle of a conversation.)

• Like 1