Milestones Update!

mjensen415

The Milestone Payment System is a special feature that allows controlled payments to be made for the awarded freelancer on a project. … The funds will be held until the client decides to release the Milestone Payment to the freelancer or until both parties have concluded the process of the Dispute Resolution Service.

• Like 10

Such great news! The first time I had worked with Milestones the buyer disappeared after the first delivery and I never got to cash in for the work done -needless to say that was also the last time I’ve used Milestones on an order. I’m happy about this update, Milestones was a great feature but not getting paid after each delivery was a major drawback. Thank you!

• Like 13

Such great news! The first time I had worked with Milestones the buyer disappeared after the first delivery and I never got to cash in for the work done -needless to say that was also the last time I’ve used Milestones on an order. I’m happy about this update, Milestones was a great feature but not getting paid after each delivery was a major drawback. Thank you!

Wow! I didn’t know it was possible for the client to do that. Our very bad faith in him!

• Like 8

Wow! These features give the Milestones feature so much more potential, especially now that it’s available in the app!

Quick question: does each milestone have to be above $50, or just the total?

Milestone can be used above $50 (Total) project, not per milestone.

• Like 9