Milestones Update!

mjensen415

Sellers sometimes want to divide the big project into several parts.

• You can use milestone function
  • Also you can create orders several times. (In this case seller can get multiple reviews from buyer)

I think second option is more benefit to sellers.
How do you think about that?

• Like 63
  • Up 3

The Milestone Payment System is a special feature that allows controlled payments to be made for the awarded freelancer on a project. … The funds will be held until the client decides to release the Milestone Payment to the freelancer or until both parties have concluded the process of the Dispute Resolution Service.

• Like 58
  • Up 3

Such great news! The first time I had worked with Milestones the buyer disappeared after the first delivery and I never got to cash in for the work done -needless to say that was also the last time I’ve used Milestones on an order. I’m happy about this update, Milestones was a great feature but not getting paid after each delivery was a major drawback. Thank you!

• Like 62
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ever since we launched Milestones, our sellers have been using it to keep their large projects more efficient and organized. As one of our most highly-used features, we decided it deserved a makeover – and we’re very excited to announce a new and improved version.

mail-header

1. Get paid after each milestone - no need to wait until you finish the whole project.
  2. Get approval each step of the way to increase alignment and reduce delays.
  3. Split your project - up to 6 sections (and payments)!

For more detailed descriptions of the new milestone features, check out the help center document here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560178-Working-with-Milestones?segment=seller

Care to share your experience with milestones? Tell us how you usually use milestones and how it helps you get projects delivered. Comment with your thoughts and ideas below!

Ever since we launched Milestones, our sellers have been using it to keep their large projects more efficient and organized. As one of our most highly-used fea

Completed my fiverr order In milestone category, and it helped a lot keeping my earning safe, as we invest in Scripting, voiceover and then motions

so every milestone helps later to dispute on only a part of the whole project

• Like 71
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • mjensen415 unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...