Milestones Update!

mjensen415

Hopefully the next update will allow us to lock packages and not have people order 20x the package without the seller’s consent. It’s the primary reason for my cancellations, and now Fiverr’s team should know it since I talked about this multiple times.

• Like 10

Yes, this will be great for sellers cause many of time actually for long time order we need to wait many days until the order has complete and also after completing the order for money clearing we need to wait more 14 days. this king of long order was really panful for sellers.(cause every one work for money).
if you can reduce the money clearing time like 7-10 days that will be more good for us.
BTW Thanks fiverr team for this millstone functionality.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Like 9

Its a nice Idea, I have lost a project on milestones before and that was the last time I ever used it. I might give it a trial again it will meet my specifications.
Quick question: If the milestones will be marked and paid,will the buyer be able to rate the milestone or until the whole milestone is done? Thanks to team

• Like 7

Yes, this will be great for sellers cause many of time actually for long time order we need to wait many days until the order has complete and also after completing the order for money clearing we need to wait more 14 days. this king of long order was really panful for sellers.(cause every one work for money).

if you can reduce the money clearing time like 7-10 days that will be more good for us.

BTW Thanks fiverr team for this millstone functionality.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’re hired by a business in any country, you get paid either once every 14 days or once a month.

I don’t see the problem with Fiverr. If you have a steady stream of orders, you barely notice the difference. If you want the 7-day clearance, then work towards becoming a top rated seller.

• Like 11

Highly appreciated. But, I saw many sellers out there who spams… They send buyer requests for their click purpose.

They set a fake amount and days for order. But, certainly they’re not original buyers.

• Like 8