Do buyer contact seller before placing order or they just place an order without discussing project?

rbkretouch

Hi, I’m not getting any orders when I’m 24hrs active. my gig performance looks fine. my clicks are increasing 1, 2, 3 (clicks) per day but no orders. you see I got my first order a month ago. I doubt that some seller has order like 5, 10, 15 queues. do buyer really places an order without discussing the projects?

Please answer this question… I really need to know.

Yes, you can edit your gig and go to “Buyer Requirements” if you feel that they’re not specific enough.

And i have another question which one has “getting order” possibility?

1. gig description
  2. price point

I’m saying what buyer cares the most in sellers profile.

And i have another question which one has “getting order” possibility?

1. gig description
  2. price point

I’m saying what buyer cares the most in sellers profile.

Gig description is ultimately more important, but you should also be careful in not underselling yourself. It’s a temptation especially for new sellers, but it actually turns the good buyers away.

Hi, I’m not getting any orders when I’m 24hrs active. my gig performance looks fine. my clicks are increasing 1, 2, 3 (clicks) per day but no orders. you see I got my first order a month ago. I doubt that some seller has order like 5, 10, 15 queues. do buyer really places an order without discussing the projects?

Do buyer contact seller before placing order or they just place an order without discussing project?

Yes, the whole concept of Fiverr is set that your description, FAQ and mandatory requirements are sufficient for them to make order without contacting you, or to contact you if they do not have enough information’s. If you want to make sure that you are safe you make delivery extra long (3-8 days) so if they make order without contacting you have time to arrange everything.

I’m not getting any orders when I’m 24hrs active.

This is not possible but let’s say OK, fine.

Being active online is kinda sorta important for getting orders but only to some people and some categories.

I doubt that some seller has order like 5, 10, 15 queues.

Why do you doubt? Some sellers have 50-100 orders in queue. Usually that is the case for profiles with team working behind.

• gig description
  • price point

It depends on the category and what kind of person is the buyer. Price point is important but value is more important. Value of what he gets for the price.

Well it depends on the buyer like in my first order the buyer directly ordered on my gig without messaging me.

Archived