Sending a proper offer against buyer request!

manabendra7

Avoid copy pasting as much as possible.

First greet the Buyer. Tell something shortly about yourself. Then explain how you will complete the project and what information you need. Greet again and finish with your username.

This is the process that I follow.

Greetings

Thank you for your reply. If I type does not it takes more time to send a offer. When I saw that 10 people already sent the offer and I type the whole my serial will be 100+. So how buyer will find me first? Or what is the criteria ?

Thank you

Regards

Manabendra

Greetings

Thank you for your reply. If I type does not it takes more time to send a offer. When I saw that 10 people already sent the offer and I type the whole my serial will be 100+. So how buyer will find me first? Or what is the criteria ?

Thank you

Regards

Manabendra

Clients can understand most of the time that you’re just copy pasting. Try to put something unique in your proposal to show the buyer that you know the work and you’re confident about it.

Sending the proposal quickly doesn’t mean you’ll get the work. It depends on luck. I got my first order after sending 205 buyer requests. And yes, I used to copy paste in the beginning so my proposals couldn’t stand out enough.

There is nothing wrong with Copy & Paste in any communication, SO LONG AS you only paste in the framework and not the actual conversation.

Hi X

I would like to talk with your further about your XXX job

My background in this is XXX

The offer I can make is XXX

Looking forward to chatting to make sure I have the right offer to solve your XXX situation if you could press that button.

Thanks
My Name

This saves you having to reinvent the wheel every time. Just be sure that you actually transform that from that skeleton into a living, breathing message.

🙂

p.s. make your own framework to paste in as if everyone copies that one then customers are going to be freaked when they get essentially the same letter from 75 (apparently) different sellers.

• 1 month later...

I wrote an article on it a couple days back, must give it a read in my honest opinion copy paste is a wrong approach to sending buyer requests. Please go through the Request and offer solutions rather than a template.

How to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests

Thank you so much for sharing awesome tips. Just one question I wish to ask you. Should I send an offer against a request which already has many offers. Kindly take a while and elucidate all of us. There is always a confusion. For instance I, sometime find a request of my choice but I forego it as I see almost 50 offers are already there. Your device, please.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, sarahdesigns671 said:

I wrote an article on it a couple days back, must give it a read in my honest opinion copy paste is a wrong approach to sending buyer requests. Please go through the Request and offer solutions rather than a template.

Yes I agree with you @sarahdesigns671, ‘copy and paste’ documents are usually error-prone but whatever you type out, you can read through before sending. This is almost same for all documents.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:51 AM, fahmidarahmann said:

Clients can understand most of the time that you’re just copy pasting. Try to put something unique in your proposal to show the buyer that you know the work and you’re confident about it.

Sending the proposal quickly doesn’t mean you’ll get the work. It depends on luck. I got my first order after sending 205 buyer requests. And yes, I used to copy paste in the beginning so my proposals couldn’t stand out enough.

@fahmidarahmann You mean a whole over two hundred times before your first offer came? What kept you going that you didn’t consider giving up? Please if you wouldn’t mind, share your thoughts. I really need to know. Thank you 

On 5/26/2021 at 10:24 AM, beenkay1 said:

@fahmidarahmann You mean a whole over two hundred times before your first offer came? What kept you going that you didn’t consider giving up? Please if you wouldn’t mind, share your thoughts. I really need to know. Thank you

When I started my Fiverr journey my skills were only in Graphic Design. The competition was high there. So I had to send lots of buyer requests. I got my first order after 3 months. I developed my skills till then. And my first buyer was also hesitating because I was new and there was no rating in my profile.

I didn’t give up back then but I gave up now as I’m hardly getting orders from new clients. I completed almost 30 orders on Fiverr. Among them, 20 orders were from my first client. Now I’m working with a team as a backup.

I didn’t give up back then but I gave up now as I’m hardly getting orders from new clients. I completed almost 30 orders on Fiverr. Among them, 20 orders were from my first client. Now I’m working with a team as a backup.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, the journey seem a bit discouraging but you can still hang in there and expect the best. Your story is a pointer to the newbies like me that it’s not all rosy out there.

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, manabendra7 said:

Please tell the actual matter

I don't know the maximum number of offers to a request, but I think it can reach 100 or more. However, I do think the buyer usually doesn't look into all the offers made especially if it has reached 100. Whatever the number of offers that show when you make an offer are indeed the number of offers the buyer will receive and able to look into, but it is their decision if they want to read them all.

Archived