Suggestions needed for uploading profile picture

ramiz_saaein

Hello Experts, I am trying to change my profile picture but Fiverr has removed my profile picture and give the attached alert for not uploading my profile picture. I want to change my profile picture. What should I do? Is there any Standard to upload profile pictures on Fiverr?
Thanks in advance.alert.JPG.6afaa46c20f1bf7a716563ff71f6f38b.JPG

This is actually mine, but i have changed its background via Adobe photoshop.

Okay, then it’s probably just a error! Sometimes when I upload a profile picture, it thinks that it’s not my photo (even though I just took that selfie) lol.

I would suggest just picking out a different pic, or you could contact CS and they might be able to add the photo for you! Thanks!

Okay, then it’s probably just a error! Sometimes when I upload a profile picture, it thinks that it’s not my photo (even though I just took that selfie) lol.

I would suggest just picking out a different pic, or you could contact CS and they might be able to add the photo for you! Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestions, But I have tried to change it so many time about (10 to 20 times), and Fiverr had removed my profile picture every time when I uploads.

I think CS is best option to adopt.

But as per my perception, I think that Fiverr will automatically adjust Picture size by its own resources. If i am not wrong?

Yes, but if you use this size 250 ×250, I hope your problem will be solved. Sometime could happen technical problem.

Archived