Web App Full Documentation upon Delivery

virxqlsm

Hello. Can someone show me sample of Full Documentation that the seller should deliver. I am not a tech guy. So i don’t understand some of it. Or how it works.

We are doing web app. I wish to have full documentation of the project.

thanks in advance

. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-Order

You deliver what was ordered. You decided what that is, and you write that in the contract of your gig and requirements. If a buyer wants something different than is offered, you build a custom order and spell out exactly what is and is not part of what you will deliver.

Thanks @imagination7413 – I am buyer- and I want to see sample of documentation delivered by seller. Specially techinical staff so i can understand.

Any requirements and deliverables should be clearly defined and agreed between you and the seller prior to starting the job. If you didn’t specify these beforehand, then you might need to look at adding these as an extra (for which you will need to pay your seller). It is one reason why it is so important to have a dialogue with your seller about your requirements prior to commencing the job.

It is very important that the content of these was very clear to begin up front. Any ambiguity at this point needs to be worked through with your seller.

Remember, if you weren’t clear about what you needed, that is your fault. If you were clear and that isn’t delivered, then it’s the seller’s fault.

Agreed. One of the biggest issues that truly professional sellers face is a lack of communication.

Both poor sellers and buyers will rush into jobs and even deliberately avoid speaking openly about what is required and WHY it is required. This effectively guarantees poor outcomes. Some of these are immediately apparent, some not until the project itself has failed because the assets were built wrongly (like a doctor with a beautiful blood red business card wonders why he never gets called back).

People who will not speak to me openly and let me understand the whole context of the work, are best thrown back into the pond.

If your seller did not discuss documentation, it really is time to raise it yourself. Understand that you also let it get this far without that discussion so take care not to make the seller uncomfortable as the app itself is what you made priority.

🙂

Archived