Looking For some advice for My gig On fiverr

sonyrafsan1

Hey welcome to the community!
There are plenty topics here by seller that can be helpful for you as a newseller!(Explore and have fun)
that topic can be helpful for you 😃
Best of luck!

Dear Charli: I took a quick look at your profile: Your profile image: I suggest you go for a straight ahead photo of you. Go for work portfolio rather than magazine pose. As is, your photo is too close to your head. Many people who look at your profile image will doubt that you appear in it. The way the video image is cropped for your gig looks awkward on your profile page. You can solve this by doing the video differently: [image] Your log line: I suggest you take “crazed” out. Your profil…

Hey welcome to the community!

There are plenty topics here by seller that can be helpful for you as a newseller!(Explore and have fun)

that topic can be helpful for you 😃

Best of luck!

Dear Charli: I took a quick look at your profile: Your profile image: I suggest you go for a straight ahead photo of you. Go for work portfolio rather than magazine pose. As is, your photo is too close to your head. Many people who look at your profile image will doubt that you appear in it. The way the video image is cropped for your gig looks awkward on your profile page. You can solve this by doing the video differently: [image] Your log line: I suggest you take “crazed” out. Your profil…

thank you 🙂

Hi, My suggestion for improve gig impressions Gig Banner to see be-clearDescription as about job contentKeyword ResearchSEO gig bannerActive on FiverrShear Social media etc follow up can be improve gig impressions. thanks! @wdshahdat_20

See shearing my suggestion can follow

Thank you, Fiverr community forum

Thanks for your advice 🙂

@sonyrafsan1 nice to meet you!

What kind of services do you provide?

Hi, Fabienbenoit . I am a web designer . This gig is about to Convert PSD File into HTML. I will build your PSD File into HTML form For your business website, Landing page, Hand code and also full website through wordpress. Thanks and Also nice to meet you too 🙂

This is your competitor https://www.fiverr.com/kamrulhsupon/convert-psd-to-html-bootstrap-responsive-website-landing-page-ui-ux-xd-to-html. The gig has more portfolio photos, and a clearer description.

query-examples.png|638x500

Can’t find you among first 6 gigs for a query “convert psd to html”.

Thanks for you suggestion I will keep it in my mind and trying to improve myself 💓

Archived