Promoted gigs not promotable anymore message showing unqualified

umarmeee

Question

I was offered this feature to promote my gigs, I used that feature and got many orders but then one day i received notification that gigs cannot be promoted anymore. Does anyone know cause of this problem and how to solve it or how long does it take to get solved.

• Like 76
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Up 2

I'm facing similar kind of issue. Its kind of strange situations. I lost my gig rankings since 60 days its not getting up in any manner. I stay online and i sent buyer request daily as well. I try some gig edits.   I'm also getting orders from my regular buyers and getting good 5 star reviews for all my orders as well. But i'm not gaining any new buyers since i lost gig ranks. I'm level 2 seller and i have completed 415 order and 350 odd reviews as well. i didn't use any fiver promotions as well. I wonder where things go wrong.  I do lot of dedications to build up this profile.

• Like 50
  • Thanks 1

I think You may have a5 star rating publicly but privately there may be complaints and a less than favourable set of reviews that have triggered something. Buyers give sellers 5 star reviews because they want the same back. Privately its often different.

• Like 41
  • Up 1

I think You may have a5 star rating publicly but privately there may be complaints and a less than favourable set of reviews that have triggered something. Buyers give sellers 5 star reviews because they want the same back. Privately its often different.

• Like 44
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, anwer_bijoy said:

I think buyer give you bad rank in private recommendation

I doubt it. My last few reviews for example have been:

One of those 4's came about because a purchaser didn't go over his order thoroughly before leaving a review, and asking me about a link placement job I was supposed to perform for him as part of said order. Once I informed him of where the link could be accessed, everything was copacetic.

I have however been changing my bids on Promoted Gigs though. Like if a category says $0.30, I'd bid $0.33. But if that bid drops to $0.26 four days later, then I'd drop my bid to $0.29. Not sure if that triggered anything with the system. Maybe Fiverr thought I was tinkering too much?

• Like 40
  • Thanks 2

Lately I often get notifications that I can't use the gigs promotion feature and then after that my gigs disappear from the first page.  And this happens so often that it stresses me out.  Even though I have decided to leave my old job and will focus on Fiverr.

Initially this happened within a week's duration.  Then my gigs appeared again on page one.

Then this happens every 3 days.

After that this happened again one day apart.

Because of this, it makes it hard for me to get orders and hard to get income.

I'm confused why this always happens?  Even though I didn't get a negative review and never late delivery orders.  I once asked this to Fiverr Customer services, They only replied that it was because of the algorithm.  If it's because of the algorithm why the other seller's gigs always stay on page one and page 2?.  And I always see it's there. It can even last for several weeks.

• Like 42
  • Thanks 1

What if the gig become promotable after 3 months, does that mean gig is back in normal status? Because it happened with me, my gig went for "not promotable" and got deranked from 1st page to beyond the last page. Today, I got the notification that gig is promotable. What does that mean? I am not going to promote it again. 

Any suggestions, please. 

• Like 41
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/21/2021 at 1:44 AM, sofiasaif said:

What if the gig become promotable after 3 months, does that mean gig is back in normal status? Because it happened with me, my gig went for "not promotable" and got deranked from 1st page to beyond the last page. Today, I got the notification that gig is promotable. What does that mean? I am not going to promote it again. 

Any suggestions, please. 

Either you promote or not, you are not going to rank again easily. 

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1

On 1/12/2022 at 6:04 AM, mayoub55 said:

One day I got the promotion, next day its done, other day I got again and that continues, I have orders in queue, I also have five star rating, but still promotion is not stable.  

so sad

• Like 39

On 7/9/2021 at 10:57 PM, gunawanguan said:

I am facing the same issue. Today is the 24th days since my gig become unqualified.

My gig stats when I become unqualified is 4.9 rating, 0 cancellations, get 5 star and tip sometimes, 0 late delivery, 0 negative review. So I don't know why it become unqualified.

I tweak some of my gig during this slow down period, still waiting for it to jump back on the first row.

Hopefully it will get back after 1 month.

Oh and after the gig become unqualified, I still look up for the order from old client and get almost 2-4 per days with still getting 5 star review and some tip sometimes. In total, for 24 days, I got almost 60 orders.

So that is my current situation, I will update it if there is some more updates about my gig.

I'm in the exact same situation. How's it going for you now @gunawanguan?

• Like 33
  • Thanks 2

That happens from time to time for me too. I believe fiverr tries to give everyone (including the new sellers) a chance to get exposure. I guess they don't want the veterans to take up all the sales? But I don't know; everyone who's sales are consistent have worked hard for it. Those who have been on fiverr for a while understand that it's the quality they bring that determines getting sales, and that takes effort and building yourself. I wish fiverr could use a different system to help new sellers out. It's very competitive now, versus back when fiverr started. There's got to be a way to encourage new sellers to earn more sales by building a good reputation, but also continue to promote the veterans who are gaining large sales which fiverr benefits from even more.  

• Like 35
  • Up 1

On 10/21/2021 at 2:14 AM, sofiasaif said:

Any suggestions, please. 

same thing happened to me

• Like 32

Hi Everyone,

i Am Facing this Issue as Well
Level 2 With 150+ Orders

All Of A Sudden When they Added 2 new Gigs into my Promotion Option all of my Gigs Went Unqualified and All of My Gigs Went Dead Can’t Even Find them on Last Page even if they were on the First Page all the time.

I have Contact Customer Service but didn’t Got any Clear answer just saying all is good it will take time etc…
It has been 20+ Days

If Anyone Of You Have Resolved it somehow Please Share with Us how we can resolve this

Thank You

• Like 27