Tips to write effective buyer requests? Tips and tricks to get orders from buyer requests

sarahdesigns671

On 4/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, sarahdesigns671 said:

I am not that much a successful seller on Fiverr, I just have around almost a thousand orders completed and around 680+ reviews but I can’t consider myself successful,

“Fiverr, I just have around almost a thousand orders completed and around 680+ reviews but I can’t consider myself successful,“

Love how you still can’t consider yourself successful yet. Never lower the bar and keep on aiming high!

• 2 weeks later...

Few years ago I used to see tons of requests. Now refreshing all day It’s lucky too see some request but seems to be lower quality buyers. Question is, does level 1,2 see them before anyone else, if none has taken the offer does it go to new sellers ?

Few years ago I used to see tons of requests. Now refreshing all day It’s lucky too see some request but seems to be lower quality buyers. Question is, does level 1,2 see them before anyone else, if none has taken the offer does it go to new sellers ?

I am now level 1 sellers. I have found every offer I have sent. Seems to I haven’t missed that much. For my category there is just and around 5-10 offers day. No wonder I couldn’t see anything when I was non level. There was nothing new to show in BR.

Good post. I joined fiverr some ten days ago and luckily got a response on my first ever proposal that I sent on a buyer request. Didn’t get the job due to budget etc. Also, as a newbie, I posted a request on a job that has 100 USD budget. Didn’t only get a response but the job as well and that too on 125 dollars because I made the buyer realize I would only get 80 percent of what they give me. I however feel the buyer was welling to pay more as he constantly asked me if the budget is good enough for me to work upon. (But then due to my inexperience nature ,I didn’t ask for a higher pay). Another buyer directly contacted me for a speech. It was a small work and he said if I’m willing to do it at 40. I said yes. Again I believe I could’ve made him increase the budget.

Today’s my tenth day on the marketplace.

these 10 daily requests are your best friends.

Having 10 buyer repuest daily is impossible.

Yes, i agree with you when don’t get enough order, then 10 buyer requests are your best friends. But literally it’s impossible to send 10 buyer requests, as we don’t have even 1 buyer request sometimes.

@m_raihan100 if your not getting buyer requests confirm if you indicated the correct sub categories. If they are correct, try to do some research on the most searched services and outlined the ones you can do best. Research to find out where the competition isn´t stiff and settle there. Create your gig and improve on the keywords, the ones if you were looking for that service you are offering you would serch for, and an attractive gig image.

always a pleasure. it would be so awesome if someone applies these and gets an order. that would be my mission accomplished.

Hi Sarah, I have been struggling with getting orders … infact a first order. I will try these instructions and guidelines, you have shared, and will update you once will receive the order. Thanks for sharing!

With regards,

Noman

#motivated

Thank you so much for the tips. I have been here for a week and I tried BR. Well? I landed a gig and that too from a VID buyer. I was skeptical but I tried my best and delivered and I got tipped as well.

Somehow for the past two days buyer requests are not showing up. Not a single one today. I am trying and refreshing most of the time. I guess they are hard to come buy too.

I applied some of the tips you mentioned to connect with the buyer at an emotional level and it worked for one order. Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @sarahdesigns671 I had to read this the second time to allow it sink. Thank you for being so detailed yet very explicit This is surely one useful tip for keeps:clap:👏 

On 5/26/2021 at 10:02 AM, marshallmanuel said:

Fiverr, I just have around almost a thousand orders completed and around 680+ reviews but I can’t consider myself successful,

Love how you still can’t consider yourself successful yet. Never lower the bar and keep on aiming high!

That is what we call “humility”. More wins @sarahdesigns671

• 2 weeks later...
  • wp_kid unfeatured this topic

hello sir, your job post has caught my attention because i am a graphics designer and i am considering your job for me with these required capabilities.i have done several projects like this. i have confidence that i will do your work very well. i hope you would like my work . so order me now, and enjoy your services. I really expect that,we will meet soon. thank you!!

On 6/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, mr_logic said:

i hope you would like my work and you will give me a good feed back which is very important for future carrer. 

😱 No, no, no! Do not advise others to ask for feedback. That will get them in trouble. Sellers have received warnings for saying anything about reviews, feedback, and the like in their messages to buyers!

Jenny.png.87017ff5b3358dc59e29d437406a3147.png

On 6/23/2021 at 7:35 PM, mr_logic said:

hello sir, your job post has caught my attention because i am a graphics designer and i am considering your job for me with these required capabilities.

When you apply for Buyer Requests you should tell your buyer specifically what you will do for them. What you said above is too vague.

On 6/24/2021 at 3:50 AM, alamin860 said:

Dear client, 
I show your demands and conditions for your company logo design, I research it and try to make a logo as you want. 
If you want to show then you will inbox me!
Regards 

I don’t want to offend you but as a client I turned down all messages like that that I received on my Buyer request. it shows zero understanding of the request, smells like a copy pasted reply to all buyer requests and just doesn’t tell me anything about your level, understanding of a project, or if you even have questions because it rare you can understand the brief from 2 sentences 

Buyer request is very important for a seller to get new order . a seller can send 10 buyer request a day seller must be need to write a buyer request with well described as per buyer requirement. please avoid to send copy paste buyer request and always try work with buyer satisfaction .so developed your skill and earn your bright future .Happy freelancing 

When just starting off, BR can indeed be a way jump start receiving orders (if one is lucky or willing to work for peanuts), but the importance of BR generally drops off a cliff for sellers who've been fortunate to somewhat establish their presence on the platform. In numerous cases, sellers completely avoid BR, as it can become a ridiculous headache to try to sift a halfway decent request from all the insane garbage that clutters it. 

Archived