Non responding seller, gig on hold, and order is very late

ryanho245

Have you contacted Fiverr customer service to have them reach out to the seller?

I know that if an order goes more than a day late (in your case 2 now), it is considered “VERY LATE” and the buyer has the right to cancel the order and the seller will get an automatic 1 star review with the “Buyer Cancelled, Seller did not deliver order on time” feedback.

GG

Hi @ryanho245, Welcome to the community!

This response has nothing to do with their query and is “filler”. I am not sure if you are under the impression that “being on the forum” and leaving a response, any response to posts will help your Gig rank, get impressions, clicks or sales, but, this is not how it works here. If anything, a post like this makes you look silly.

Only respond to posts when you have something of value to add.

GG

This response has nothing to do with their query and is “filler”. I am not sure if you are under the impression that “being on the forum” and leaving a response, any response to posts will help your Gig rank, get impressions, clicks or sales, but, this is not how it works here. If anything, a post like this makes you look silly.

Only respond to posts when you have something of value to add.

GG

@genuineguidance thanks for your feedback. I was about to guide him but I noticed that before I do, you have already shared what I am going to say. I am not looking for the impressions, clicks, or sales there as the forum is basically for participating in the discussion. However, as you’re a senior to me on this forum, I’ll thank you for guiding me.

@genuineguidance thanks for your feedback. I was about to guide him but I noticed that before I do, you have already shared what I am going to say. I am not looking for the impressions, clicks, or sales there as the forum is basically for participating in the discussion. However, as you’re a senior to me on this forum, I’ll thank you for guiding me.

@m_awais786

Yes, I noticed that you have put some valuable advice and input on other threads.

There are just some here who tend to reply with nonsense or words that have no value to what the OP is asking about.

Take care.

GG

image.thumb.png.1cc94f0fb1cb64dfdb4c077b06ce4a99.png
image2740×236 21.5 KB

Many times, forum members completely look over or disregard these little blurbs.

It is nice to welcome a brand new member, but there are so many recent “members” who incessantly post irrelevant things due to a false belief that it will somehow benefit their seller account that it may be mistaken as such an instance.

Archived