Fiverr Tips For New Seller From Expert Freelancer

Hello expert seller,

Hope you are very well. I am a new seller as a digital marketer. I created 6 gigs but I do not get any order. My gigs impression is well. please give me some secret tips to get 1st order. Or, Someone helps me with an order (If you have an available job). I want to help your work. You can visit my service.

I hope to get good advice from an Expert Freelancer.

Thank You So Much.

Regards,
md_minhaz

• Like 6

If you get the first order from buyer request that will be natural process. You can follow some important criteria while sending buyer request. For example, never use any template or pre-made texts. Always try to send some specific things that are related to the job. You should write request message in such a way that will prove to buyer that you are serious and worthy to get the job. If you have any previous work that is similar to the job requirement then show it to buyer, It will prove your worthiness. Make a portfolio website, behance account or something like that where you can showcase your beautiful work so that you can show it to buyers.

• Like 12

There are no secret Tips.

No secret tips.

NO

SECRET

TIPS

There is advice that most people choose to ignore because TL:DR or other forms of laziness like not wanting to do the thinking or work. That doesn’t make this knowledge secret or even hidden - even tho it can easily seem buried under all the stupid Tipz n Trix like staying online 24/7 and active (ie making pointless posts) in the forum.

If you are not quite sure what might make a wise piece of advice, ask yourself What would I want if I were the customer? If you find that hard try What would I want to see in the right seller if it were my sister looking to buy this?

This helps you to step past your Ego which can tell you all manner of things that are not actually what You would do when it really counted.

🙂

• Like 3

I genuinely question the wisdom of applying for ten buyer requests every day. “But why?” you may ask. “If I apply for everything, I increase my chances of landing a job!”

Well, no, not really.

I’m positive that many of the jobs you apply for are a poor match for your gig and for your skills, and customers can probably see that also, which is why they aren’t hiring you. And ask yourself, what is worse than not getting a job? Landing a job you can’t do well, getting a poor rating and an unhappy customer. The worst mistakes I’ve made in business were when I took on jobs I shouldn’t have. They hurt, both professionally and personally.

I’d be lucky to apply for maybe two or three jobs a week between Fiverr and that other freelancing platform that shall remain nameless and I land a significant proportion of them. I only apply for the jobs that seem to be a good fit and where the buyer is clear about what they want. I get less frustrated about failures because I’m not wasting time and effort applying for things that I know I shouldn’t have and not trying to stay on platform every waking moment.

Make it clear to your prospective customers that you are professional by telling them how you can solve their problem, then do what you do well 🙂

• Like 4

CHECK THIS PLEASE… & PLEASE DON’T SERVE ANYTHING AGAINST FIVERR POLICY

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…

If you get the first order from buyer request that will be natural process. You can follow some important criteria while sending buyer request. For example, never use any template or pre-made texts. Always try to send some specific things that are related to the job. You should write request message in such a way that will prove to buyer that you are serious and worthy to get the job. If you have any previous work that is similar to the job requirement then show it to buyer, It will prove your worthiness. Make a portfolio website, behance account or something like that where you can showcase your beautiful work so that you can show it to buyers.

thank you very much…

You are offering a service Fiverr does not allow.

If you type “lead generation gig denied” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Lead generation does not support Fiverr?. So will I delete this gig?

Hello expert seller,

Hope you are very well. I am a new seller as a digital marketer. I created 6 gigs but I do not get any order. My gigs impression is well. please give me some secret tips to get 1st order. Or, Someone helps me with an order (If you have an available job). I want to help your work. You can visit my service.

I hope to get good advice from an Expert Freelancer.

Thank You So Much.

Regards,

md_minhaz

Or, Someone helps me with an order (If you have an available job). I want to help your work.

That’s not how it works. We are mostly sellers in the forum, and we are not here to get you orders, give work to you or hold your hand. You are the captain of your ship - if you do not know how to steer it towards success, or at least, learn how to - (which does not mean come to the forums and ask the same question every newbie asks - “How do I get an order FAST? Give me the secret tips”) - it means, researching what it is you are offering, and then figure out how to reach potential buyers of your Gigs.

I am a new seller as a digital marketer.

As a digital marketer, I would think that you should have a leg up on insider knowledge when it comes to marketing yourself and your Gigs.

GG

• Like 1