Ultimate Discord Server For your community!

momomaroc

You are still offering this:

• 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Don’t. You can’t guarantee that, or at least someone will tell you that and either keep the job going forever because you haven’t made them “100% satisfied.”

You’re also still using highlight and bold. And sometimes you call it “Discord” and other times “discord.” Which is it? Choose one and stick to it. If it’s a mistake, then how can I be sure that you would not make a mistake when configuring my server?

The same mistake is with your list of bullet points - some start with a capital, some don’t. Be consistent, don’t make obvious mistakes or this will change your prospective buyers’ perception, even subconsciously.

also, I made the video by myself, is it good, please inform me. thanks!

but for the 100% satisfaction part, I really wanna show customers that I can make them happy with the results, is there a better way to say it?

but for the 100% satisfaction part, I really wanna show customers that I can make them happy with the results, is there a better way to say it?

You show them by making them happy with your work 🙂

The rest is what’s known as “advertising puffery.” Simply say what you will do and why they should hire you. “100% satisfaction” isn’t a valid claim.

also, I made the video by myself, is it good, please inform me. thanks!

The video is good!

You’ve still got the bold/highlights on your text (and the 100% guarantee thing), it just looks unprofessional. Bolding yes, bold/highlighting smacks of “Please, please look at me! I’m desperate for your attention!”

I know others do this, but there’s a saying I’ve been using for nearly thirty years: “When surrounded by unprofessionalism, be professional.” It’s this that will make you stand out, not advertising puffery or doing silly things with fonts 🙂

The video is good!

You’ve still got the bold/highlights on your text (and the 100% guarantee thing), it just looks unprofessional. Bolding yes, bold/highlighting smacks of “Please, please look at me! I’m desperate for your attention!”

I know others do this, but there’s a saying I’ve been using for nearly thirty years: “When surrounded by unprofessionalism, be professional.” It’s this that will make you stand out, not advertising puffery or doing silly things with fonts 🙂

true. I appreciate the feedback, but as you said, I have to show them that I will satisfy them with my work, but I just have one review, ranking but not getting ANY orders! you can check my rank by typing “discord server setup” in the search bar, what is wrong with my gig! I tried everything! video, description, and SEO, trying to look preofessional, etc… ut othing brings me an order!

The video is good!

I tried making a “limited offer for first buyers” thing…it may work but Im not sure

Archived