Can buyer accept the delivery after Asking for a Revision

mohit_batra

I’m sorry if it’s repetitive but I’m a new seller on Fiverr and need urgent help with an issue.

A buyer recently requested a revision but later realized that the delivered work is genuine and has no problems. Now is it possible for him to accept my delivery without me having to deliver the revised work?

Thank you.

Guest enesslikaj

I he asked for revisions you need to deliver the work again, but before you deliver it talk with your buyer why is this and explain him that you did the work.
After that you deliver.
I think this is the best to do!
I have done the same

I he asked for revisions you need to deliver the work again, but before you deliver it talk with your buyer why is this and explain him that you did the work.

After that you deliver.

I think this is the best to do!

I have done the same

I’ve discussed with the buyer and he agrees that the work is alright. There are no changes required. So, should I deliver the same project again? Or he can accept the delivery without me having to redeliver the work?

Thanks.

I’ve discussed with the buyer and he agrees that the work is alright. There are no changes required. So, should I deliver the same project again? Or he can accept the delivery without me having to redeliver the work?

Thanks.

So, should I deliver the same project again?

Yes you should redeliver your files otherwise your client wouldn’t be able to accept your delivery.

Guest enesslikaj

Thanks.

IF you say so than deliver it

Archived