I'm a newbie to Fiverr Community from Bangladesh

asma_skyfm

Hello, Asma! It’s nice to meet you, and I hope you’re doing well. I haven’t been on Fiverr for very long, but I have done quite a bit of research to improve myself and boost sales, too.

From the looks of it, you offer very useful services. The pricing is good, too, considering the fact that most of the competition offers much higher pricing. Since your post looks okay, I’ll offer some advice that I’ve gotten from other people;

• Stay online often. This ensures potential customers that you’ll be able to quickly respond to their messages and offers.
  • Frequently visit the forums and chat with other users. Be friendly, it can really help out! : )
  • Use the SEO friendly titles, and use keywords. Any you can think of, but think with the mind of a client; What term would you search for if you wanted to find the service that you’re offering?

Welcome to this community. as a newbie you can follow the below tips 🙂

1. create attractive gig images
    2.do images SEO
    3.take low competition keywords for title and description
    4.push your researched low competition keywords at least 4 times in description.
  2. share your gigs on some social media like (fb,twitter,instagram,pinterest,linkedin etc.)
  3. be active on the Fiverr forum

Hello, Asma! It’s nice to meet you, and I hope you’re doing well. I haven’t been on Fiverr for very long, but I have done quite a bit of research to improve myself and boost sales, too.

From the looks of it, you offer very useful services. The pricing is good, too, considering the fact that most of the competition offers much higher pricing. Since your post looks okay, I’ll offer some advice that I’ve gotten from other people;

• Stay online often. This ensures potential customers that you’ll be able to quickly respond to their messages and offers.
  • Frequently visit the forums and chat with other users. Be friendly, it can really help out! : )
  • Use the SEO friendly titles, and use keywords. Any you can think of, but think with the mind of a client; What term would you search for if you wanted to find the service that you’re offering?

Thank you for your concern 😀

Welcome to Fiverr community. I found on your gig that you have used only one image and on this one image you have tried to share many information. But you have to upload 3 images on gig and try to use less text on gig image. Last of all always try to improve your skills and be active on this forum. Happy Freelancing.

Welcome to Fiverr community. I found on your gig that you have used only one image and on this one image you have tried to share many information. But you have to upload 3 images on gig and try to use less text on gig image. Last of all always try to improve your skills and be active on this forum. Happy Freelancing.

Thanks for the tips!! I’ll follow your suggestions.

Archived