Losing impression

wp_panthar

i already doing this thing but still losing impression .

Grow foreign country based social media platform. Like maximum clients comes from USA, Canada, UK etc. Grow a facebook, linkedin or twitter profile in those country. Join those country groups and pages. Share your gig to those groups. But don’t make spam. If it does not work optimize your gig.

This the advice that I’ve gotten, and it has resulted in a few clicks on my gigs. Impressions are the amount of times that your gigs will be seen on the Fiverr home page.
If you want to appear there more often, try out this advice.;

• Stay online often. This ensures potential customers that you’ll be able to quickly respond to their messages and offers. As another user has pointed out, being online less will result in fewer impressions. The site more than likely has an algorithm set up to ensure that its buyers get good business.
  • Frequently visit the forums and chat with other users. Be friendly, it can really help out! : )
  • Use the SEO friendly titles in your gigs, if you haven’t already. Try to use any keywords that you can think of, but think with the mind of a client; What term would you search for if you wanted to find the service that you’re offering?

Good luck!❤️

I think your gig image and title is not much good to get click and impression. You can improve your gig image, that can help you in the stuff!

do me a favor.

can you please check my gig and then give me a proper suggestion what should i really need to change ?

Everyone shared there one opinion but i think you knows that’s tips and trick.But i have something to talk to you and that is >>

try to invest time specially Everyday .Try to Reply Every twitter in your Target categories.

Thanks 💓

Your suggestion is very unique from others.

Thanks 😊

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

STOP spamming your link with your posts, that are essentially filled with nonsense.

Active on Fiverr continue one week with forum.

What does that even mean? Being active on the forum will NOT get you sales, impressions or clicks. Since you are new, you may want to do more READING in the forum than replying at this point.

GG

This the advice that I’ve gotten, and it has resulted in a few clicks on my gigs. Impressions are the amount of times that your gigs will be seen on the Fiverr home page.

If you want to appear there more often, try out this advice.;

• Stay online often. This ensures potential customers that you’ll be able to quickly respond to their messages and offers. As another user has pointed out, being online less will result in fewer impressions. The site more than likely has an algorithm set up to ensure that its buyers get good business.
  • Frequently visit the forums and chat with other users. Be friendly, it can really help out! : )
  • Use the SEO friendly titles in your gigs, if you haven’t already. Try to use any keywords that you can think of, but think with the mind of a client; What term would you search for if you wanted to find the service that you’re offering?

Good luck!❤️

your suggestion is very helpful to me

Archived