How to get minimum work a month?

skpoint_26

Welcome to Fiverr. I see some issues:

• There are grammatical and spelling mistakes throughout. You need to ensure that your English is of a high standard, as if you make mistakes in your advertisement, then as a buyer, I would assume that you will make mistakes in the job you do for me.
  • Putting “sale” all over your gig just reads as desperate. Is it really a sale, or is that your standard price?
  • The gig primary image is cluttered and not too visually appealing, plus my earlier issue with English mistakes in it and with “Huge Sale!” When I see desperate advertisements, I’m less likely to spend my money.

Please, please, please do not do this:

• Unlimited revisions
  • Get 100% satisfaction ( Back Money If I fail )

An unscrupulous buyer can keep your job going literally forever and take your work and never pay for it. Never, ever offer unlimited revisions or 100% satisfaction in your gigs.

I have to agree with Jane,

Your wording is full of errors, your image is just nasty and offering a Sale is dodgy as non-stop “on sale” is illegal in most civilized countries as it is dishonest in the extreme. Also those unlimited revisions and guarantees, esp backed with if I get it wrong are just the definition of unwise.

Work on what it is that you can really do and deliver well as i am going to point out the logical dilemma that you have here. you sell marketing yet seem completely unable to market yourself. I know marketing yourself is harder than marketing other people but if if you can’t cover the basics (or hire in skilled people like for your image), maybe there is something else that you are better suited to.

Can you juggle cats whilst eating really hot chillis, and skating backwards up a frozen waterfall? People would pay to see that.

🙂

I have to agree with Jane,

Your wording is full of errors, your image is just nasty and offering a Sale is dodgy as non-stop “on sale” is illegal in most civilized countries as it is dishonest in the extreme. Also those unlimited revisions and guarantees, esp backed with if I get it wrong are just the definition of unwise.

Work on what it is that you can really do and deliver well as i am going to point out the logical dilemma that you have here. you sell marketing yet seem completely unable to market yourself. I know marketing yourself is harder than marketing other people but if if you can’t cover the basics (or hire in skilled people like for your image), maybe there is something else that you are better suited to.

Can you juggle cats whilst eating really hot chillis, and skating backwards up a frozen waterfall? People would pay to see that.

🙂

Thanks for pointing me out wrong .

Welcome to Fiverr. I see some issues:

• There are grammatical and spelling mistakes throughout. You need to ensure that your English is of a high standard, as if you make mistakes in your advertisement, then as a buyer, I would assume that you will make mistakes in the job you do for me.
  • Putting “sale” all over your gig just reads as desperate. Is it really a sale, or is that your standard price?
  • The gig primary image is cluttered and not too visually appealing, plus my earlier issue with English mistakes in it and with “Huge Sale!” When I see desperate advertisements, I’m less likely to spend my money.

Please, please, please do not do this:

• Unlimited revisions
  • Get 100% satisfaction ( Back Money If I fail )

An unscrupulous buyer can keep your job going literally forever and take your work and never pay for it. Never, ever offer unlimited revisions or 100% satisfaction in your gigs.

I’m really appreciate to you for pointing me out wrong. Thanks

Archived