Hallo^^ I need your suggestions for improving my gig and profile to get first order

maghfiranovia

Hello Fiverr Community ^^
My name is Maghfira, I am a beginner on Fiverr. I hope all of you will be willing to guide or give me suggestions to improve my gig and profile on Fiverr so that I can get orders. Thank you, I hope you all are always in good condition.

favicon-32x32.png.8012943f2f73c2835cd3b7dceeb98440.png Fiverr.com 42cb87fe-a54a-4c4e-bc33-bc6f20cf9c99.jpg.119129a70d8f5203dbcd9617776f0c13.jpg

maghfiranovia's public profile on Fiverr

Hello my name is maghfira, i am an architectural designer and graphics designer. I can make 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional architectural designs according to your wishes. I can also make graphic designs or 2 dimensional illustrations that look like...

Profile looks fine for me.

The gig where you have Taeyong as an example you should adding not a description of what the sample contains, instead you should be specifying what you offer to the buyer and what you require from them in, and this is important, quantifiable and objective items. Avoid terms as “as you wish” “satisfaction guaranteed!” and the such, and also offering unlimited revisions —this is calling for trouble and problematic picky buyers. Underpromise, overdeliver, it’s a rule of thumb.

Your gig offer is like a contract, that you and a buyer are bound to and it starts the very moment a buyer places an order. If a buyer think you broke some of the terms (which are the gig specifications) of said contract and isn’t satisfied, Fiverr can and most times does refund the buyer, which is problematic because it affects cancellation rate and therefore your reputation as a seller. Also I will price it up and add the three packages, offer extras to charge more money (those are optional to the buyer) as a way to upgrade the service you offer, because right now is very plain and customers will go to hire another seller if they see you only offer 1 package for only one price. Accept custom orders too.

Good luck

Profile looks fine for me.

The gig where you have Taeyong as an example you should adding not a description of what the sample contains, instead you should be specifying what you offer to the buyer and what you require from them in, and this is important, quantifiable and objective items. Avoid terms as “as you wish” “satisfaction guaranteed!” and the such, and also offering unlimited revisions —this is calling for trouble and problematic picky buyers. Underpromise, overdeliver, it’s a rule of thumb.

Your gig offer is like a contract, that you and a buyer are bound to and it starts the very moment a buyer places an order. If a buyer think you broke some of the terms (which are the gig specifications) of said contract and isn’t satisfied, Fiverr can and most times does refund the buyer, which is problematic because it affects cancellation rate and therefore your reputation as a seller. Also I will price it up and add the three packages, offer extras to charge more money (those are optional to the buyer) as a way to upgrade the service you offer, because right now is very plain and customers will go to hire another seller if they see you only offer 1 package for only one price. Accept custom orders too.

Good luck

Thank you for your suggestions^^

You have incorrectly spelt " wishes" as “whises” in your gig title and URL, which cannot be changed.

Suggest you delete this gig and create a new one.

Also carefully check all of your other gigs for spelling errors.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put buyers off.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

Archived