Automatic Refresh

Hey have a nice day!

Is Auto refresh extension allow on fiverr? or if I use it they will warn me ?

Is Auto refresh extension allow on fiverr?

No

or if I use it they will warn me ?

Yes, if discovered.

Auto-refreshers serve no purpose, other than to try and ‘game the system’ by making you appear online, even if you’re not. This does not lead to more orders. Focus on growing your business the old-fashioned way (offering a quality service, in an under-saturated market, with a targeted and effective gig) rather than focusing on tricks and workarounds.

• Like 16

Is Auto refresh extension allow on fiverr?

No

or if I use it they will warn me ?

Yes, if discovered.

Auto-refreshers serve no purpose, other than to try and ‘game the system’ by making you appear online, even if you’re not. This does not lead to more orders. Focus on growing your business the old-fashioned way (offering a quality service, in an under-saturated market, with a targeted and effective gig) rather than focusing on tricks and workarounds.

Thank you so much!

I didn’t know How much effect to the impressions if wasn’t t online.

• Like 4

Thank you so much!

That’s not something you need to worry about. We all have to be offline. For sleep, for food, for time spent with our family, for our work outside of Fiverr…

The beauty of Fiverr is that you don’t have to be online to generate business. You’re not opening a physical shop - you’re creating a gig. People can order from you, even if you’re offline - night or day, whatever time it might be in their part of the world.

But it’s on YOU to ensure that your gig sells your service effectively, and answers any possible questions that buyers might have.

• Like 10

That’s not something you need to worry about. We all have to be offline. For sleep, for food, for time spent with our family, for our work outside of Fiverr…

The beauty of Fiverr is that you don’t have to be online to generate business. You’re not opening a physical shop - you’re creating a gig. People can order from you, even if you’re offline - night or day, whatever time it might be in their part of the world.

But it’s on YOU to ensure that your gig sells your service effectively, and answers any possible questions that buyers might have.

Thank you for your advise. I’m new to here! ❤️

• Like 4

Never use the auto refresher you can get a temporary ban. Use it at your own risk!

“It says your account has been banned temporarily. The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.” In this particular case, how should appraoch the concerned team to unban my account so I can continue working on my active orders. Appreciated!
Hi there… can you explain this 1379641507_Screenshot(83).thumb.png.8fac1a4b473cbaeef5ce72b99368d0a6.png Today fiverr showing me like this many times. Is it any warning for me?
  • Like 5

Hey have a nice day!

Is Auto refresh extension allow on fiverr? or if I use it they will warn me ?

if I use it they will warn me ?

See below:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???
  • Like 3

Where do people get the idea that being online 24/7 is going to ensure you will find work here on Fiverr?

All you have to do is look at the BRs and see hundreds of people making offers for any job listing.

I’m sure in most cases the first person to send an offer doesn’t always get the job.

As a (sometimes) Buyer, I look for talent.

So being online 24/7 to be the first to respond to a BR is not only silly, it doesn’t make sense.

Therefore, using an auto refresher adds to the nonsense idea.

• Like 6

Never use the auto refresher you can get a temporary ban. Use it at your own risk!

“It says your account has been banned temporarily. The number of requests you have made to this website has exceeded the rate limit.” In this particular case, how should appraoch the concerned team to unban my account so I can continue working on my active orders. Appreciated!
Hi there… can you explain this [screenshot%20(83)] Today fiverr showing me like this many times. Is it any warning for me?

Oh when the temporary ban is over?

• Like 2

Where do people get the idea that being online 24/7 is going to ensure you will find work here on Fiverr?

All you have to do is look at the BRs and see hundreds of people making offers for any job listing.

I’m sure in most cases the first person to send an offer doesn’t always get the job.

As a (sometimes) Buyer, I look for talent.

So being online 24/7 to be the first to respond to a BR is not only silly, it doesn’t make sense.

Therefore, using an auto refresher adds to the nonsense idea.

Thank you so much ❤️

• Like 2

• 7 months later...