Umm... Hello people~ new here~

bigboar

Im an artist from philippines, I draw anime and will soon study cartoon, so drawing is my main skill I can provide service, but I’m still not professional or veteran good. I still use references to create a character, I’m also bad at color but I’m currently studying color, am I good enough to do some request? This is my first freelance account and the fact that I can earn here makes me very nervous… Nice to meet you people! Want to share some of my works, also a question, how can I add a profile picture? Thank you!

FB_IMG_1615546776835.thumb.jpg.0fe737a8dfa6769b4c738a6d54fe6e93.jpg
FB_IMG_16155467768351080×810 77.9 KB

Guest fantomsdsd

Wooohaa 😍 you are talented fellow !! you are a professional don’t doubt it

Search how to startup in fiverr forum search you will see tons of post and yeah good luck you will be a quick top rated seller if you use your skill in smart way in Fiverr 😛

I am a logo maker but IDK how do I attract buyers to buy my gig as nobody buys it. here is my gig. Pls give me some corrects on it if u can

Hello,

Welcome in this community

Tips for new seller in your successful journey in Fiverr from me. Wish you all the best.

The following tips and Tactics hope help you a lot for creating an attractive Gig: Gig videos is very helpful to enhance the Gig impression.If you are new in Fiverr then try to follow the level 1 or 2 seller Gigs to generate ideas but never copied their Gigs.First, generate 4 to 5 gigs, then monitor the impression rate regularly.To be successful, make diverse Gig based on Market demand in your area.Formulate a professional response whenever possibleDo not ask clients for positive feedback…

Regards
drmashiurra

Archived