Showcase thread (closed)

anweshapati

Since we are all creatives here, I figured it’ll be a good idea to start a showcase thread where you can show off your works(personal, professional, any stream) and maybe receive feedback. (If this is allowed)

I felt it’d be fun to see a vast array of creative juices!
(What do you guys think?)

Yea, no. it is not going to work…

Maybe. People are on the edge every day as forum and site is getting filled with more and more sellers that read less and less about TOS and how to sell on Fiverr. Even the core unshaken people are starting to give in (when I see regular replying on new OP topic with just “No”. I know the patience and tolerance is boiling slowly.

I mean, 2021 and I open forum and see topics “Can I use my one profile photo on my second account?”

Like we have this race with universe on achieving lowest IQ possible before Sun goes supernova.

Showcase my work is linking to my published books, and that is promotion and that is against forum rules in certain forum categories…

Plus who has the time to post… I tried posting regularly on IG, I managed to do it for 15 days and that was two months ago.

Twitter was easier since Tweetdeck allows you to schedule tweets so I covered my entire year with one tweet a day.

Now if only something similar free existed for IG.

Maybe. People are on the edge every day as forum and site is getting filled with more and more sellers that read less and less about TOS and how to sell on Fiverr. Even the core unshaken people are starting to give in (when I see regular replying on new OP topic with just “No”. I know the patience and tolerance is boiling slowly.

I mean, 2021 and I open forum and see topics “Can I use my one profile photo on my second account?”

Like we have this race with universe on achieving lowest IQ possible before Sun goes supernova.

Showcase my work is linking to my published books, and that is promotion and that is against forum rules in certain forum categories…

Plus who has the time to post… I tried posting regularly on IG, I managed to do it for 15 days and that was two months ago.

Twitter was easier since Tweetdeck allows you to schedule tweets so I covered my entire year with one tweet a day.

Business accounts can be managed through Facebook creative studio and you can schedule instagram posts. But I think it’s only for business accounts.

Thank you for clearing that up! I just felt sad to see everyone just hurrying and that we might just be able to show mutual support.

Archived