Buyer asks for $15 refund for a $10 order ? And keep rejecting a perfect delivery without communicating any further requirements

syeddali786

Buyer asks for $15 refund for a $10 order ? How to do this ?

He keeps rejecting a perfect delivery without communicating any further requirements after 2 days… I have made 4 revisions for this guy and did out of scope work… but these guys have too much authority.

He even cancelled my cancellation request…

This makes no sense. The only way he could get his money refunded is if the order is cancelled.

Some buyers are simply exploiting the authority platform has to offer to the ones bringing in cash …

I asked him ’ how to refund$15 for a $10 order professionally? … ’

you are not even allowed to be unpolite to these rascals

Everything seems sketchy here. No need to worry, he can’t demand a refund for more than the order. They’re rejecting the delivery until you give up and cancel the order.

First things first, don’t do anything stupid like asking for payment agreements outside of Fiverr, reviews, etc. If buyer wants to report you CS will favor the buyer in that case, he can get a refund and you can get a warning, he gets to keep the work and you’re left with nothing. Don’t answer any message just in case.

Then report it to CS with screenshots. A buyer can’t refund an order that’s not completed yet, and they can’t refund it just because they don’t like the delivery (as long as you deliver everything according to your gig description, which you have to make sure before placing the report to CS). In this case it will be better to lose the money in a refund than to risk having a customer run away with your finished work, or leaving a negative review (which is sure going to happen if you don’t let this potential scammers scam you, they will try to hurt you that way to make you talk about the review and then BAM! They can report you and receive a refund).

Everything seems sketchy here. No need to worry, he can’t demand a refund for more than the order. They’re rejecting the delivery until you give up and cancel the order.

First things first, don’t do anything stupid like asking for payment agreements outside of Fiverr, reviews, etc. If buyer wants to report you CS will favor the buyer in that case, he can get a refund and you can get a warning, he gets to keep the work and you’re left with nothing. Don’t answer any message just in case.

Then report it to CS with screenshots. A buyer can’t refund an order that’s not completed yet, and they can’t refund it just because they don’t like the delivery (as long as you deliver everything according to your gig description, which you have to make sure before placing the report to CS). In this case it will be better to lose the money in a refund than to risk having a customer run away with your finished work, or leaving a negative review (which is sure going to happen if you don’t let this potential scammers scam you, they will try to hurt you that way to make you talk about the review and then BAM! They can report you and receive a refund).

o

Can the buyer leave a negative review after rejecting the delivery?

How will the gig close now ? My delivery time kpi will keep on impacting for every day in delay for closing the order or its just 1/27 not delivered on time.

o

How will the gig close now ? My delivery time kpi will keep on impacting for every day in delay for closing the order or its just 1/27 not delivered on time.

As far as I know, the review option is only activated when delivery is marked as complete.

How will the gig close now ?

There are only two ways to cancel an order: mutual agreement between buyer and seller (in the resolution center) or if you open a ticket at CS stating that buyer/seller is breaking the terms specified in gig description/Fiverr terms of service. If you keep delaying and not ask for extra time (and I think in this situation you can’t ask for more time because buyer looks like is purposefully trying to make you run out of time), and order gets marked as late, yes, it will affect your rate, unless you open a ticket in CS and explain the whole situation and they cancel the order because buyer broke the terms.

I strongly recommend you open a ticket as soon as possible so you don’t risk any rate (cancellation or late orders) affected and then CS determines they can’t do anything about it so they’re left like that. If you open a ticket and report the buyer, order gets reviewed by fiverr team and hopefully canceled with no consequences for your rate.

As far as I know, the review option is only activated when delivery is marked as complete.

There are only two ways to cancel an order: mutual agreement between buyer and seller (in the resolution center) or if you open a ticket at CS stating that buyer/seller is breaking the terms specified in gig description/Fiverr terms of service. If you keep delaying and not ask for extra time (and I think in this situation you can’t ask for more time because buyer looks like is purposefully trying to make you run out of time), and order gets marked as late, yes, it will affect your rate, unless you open a ticket in CS and explain the whole situation and they cancel the order because buyer broke the terms.

I strongly recommend you open a ticket as soon as possible so you don’t risk any rate (cancellation or late orders) affected and then CS determines they can’t do anything about it so they’re left like that. If you open a ticket and report the buyer, order gets reviewed by fiverr team and hopefully canceled with no consequences for your rate.

As far as I know, the review option is only activated when delivery is marked as complete

Thats great , thankfully I am safe from the bad review part

As far as I know, the review option is only activated when delivery is marked as complete

As long as you don’t get the order automatically marked as complete/late. I think late is the same situation and buyer can review, but I don’t really know, so don’t take my word on that.

Thanks for your advice… CS just resolved it immediately

Screenshot_20210312-082000_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.13f0d3d1a04b172c5de659d88658d266.jpg
Screenshot_20210312-082000_Fiverr1080×1873 173 KB
😃

Thanks for your advice… CS just resolved it immediately

Glad to know it! So you got the money too?

Archived