How to get first Order

rashad_khan

All this “stay active on Fiverr” and the newest one, “be active on Fiverr forum” are just lame.

Perhaps the first one can be argued if someone is looking for a seller to talk to right then. But, the second one, being active on the forum has no bearing on getting orders at all. Perhaps if some READ the forum to gather knowledge instead of posting the same question of “how to get orders quickly and easily” they may benefit from being on the forum, but most do not do this. They just go around replying to threads with “thank you for great tip!” OR “congrats on your 1st, 2nd, 10th sale brother!” 😆

GG

Perhaps if some READ the forum to gather knowledge instead of posting the same question of “how to get orders quickly and easily” they may benefit from being on the forum, but most do not do this.

Well said @genuineguidance but most of fiverr tutorial trainers are saying that to stay online 24/7 and be active in forum. the struggling sellers like me believes that also.

Perhaps if some READ the forum to gather knowledge instead of posting the same question of “how to get orders quickly and easily” they may benefit from being on the forum, but most do not do this.

Well said @genuineguidance but most of fiverr tutorial trainers are saying that to stay online 24/7 and be active in forum. the struggling sellers like me believes that also.

the struggling sellers like me believes that also.

Follow the true way to success link in my post above …

Read, learn, take action!

That is the only way to get orders!

So I don’t have no new tips. So I copy that statement.

To all of those who are copying previous posts.

“Don’t copy forum posts”

The above is from the: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s

• 1 month later...

Archived