Hello nice people. I m new seller. welcome me and visit my gig. Help me get my first order

robiulthebest

I’ve opened my gig a few days ago and still, I haven’t done a single job. I don’t know what to do now but I think I need help and you people can help me. Give me advice about what should I do now to generate an order.

favicon-32x32.png.68d2743a29a36d5827d8cf854f8942ea.png Fiverr.com
do-20-photo-clipping-path-or-back-remove.jpg.1ed6d5a96175b339d387d97b393a4fbe.jpg

Robiulthebest: I will do 20 photos background removal or cutout for $5 on...

For only $5, Robiulthebest will do 20 photos background removal or cutout. | Unlimited RevisionsOrder With ConfidenceHigh-quality work with Pen ToolExpress Delivery in 3 Hr100% SatisfactionQuick Professional SupportServices:-Edit Images according to...

Devil’s Advocate here:

What happens when you get sent an order whilst you are sleeping (you will sleep right)? How will you ensure that you deliver within 3 hours?

How about if you already have two jobs lined up and a third comes in? You now have three jobs (60 images) to deliver in three hours, and probably not time to even get a coffee.

While I understand that this is probably a batch process and not you really doing the actual work by hand, combining that with promising the impossible (100% Satisfaction) you are setting up a process that clearly must fail.

I get you may think you are selling confidence but in reality, to any experienced buyer (or scammer), you project the complete opposite. The aim is to Underpromise and Overdeliver, not the opposite.

With some more attention, I realize the 3hr promise is not the standard Gig. This will burn you too as it is not clearly an Option (I assume paid extra) but seeing it as the first image + promise, the 3 hr promise will be taken as the standard or benchmark. Either this is poor sales design or bait & switch (which is worse as it is illegal for very good reasons).

I get you may not like hearing this, but a) you asked, b) I like to see everyone succeed.

🙂

Devil’s Advocate here:

What happens when you get sent an order whilst you are sleeping (you will sleep right)? How will you ensure that you deliver within 3 hours?

How about if you already have two jobs lined up and a third comes in? You now have three jobs (60 images) to deliver in three hours, and probably not time to even get a coffee.

While I understand that this is probably a batch process and not you really doing the actual work by hand, combining that with promising the impossible (100% Satisfaction) you are setting up a process that clearly must fail.

I get you may think you are selling confidence but in reality, to any experienced buyer (or scammer), you project the complete opposite. The aim is to Underpromise and Overdeliver, not the opposite.

With some more attention, I realize the 3hr promise is not the standard Gig. This will burn you too as it is not clearly an Option (I assume paid extra) but seeing it as the first image + promise, the 3 hr promise will be taken as the standard or benchmark. Either this is poor sales design or bait & switch (which is worse as it is illegal for very good reasons).

I get you may not like hearing this, but a) you asked, b) I like to see everyone succeed.

🙂

sir i’ve updated my gig. would you please review it and give your valuable advice…

favicon-32x32.png.8252af55de88b57d14309cfdcc329dc3.png Fiverr.com
do-20-photo-clipping-path-or-back-remove.jpg.ed7bbfaa78571d827c1a2ee811a9b967.jpg

Robiulthebest: I will do background removal or cutout and basic retouch for...

For only $5, Robiulthebest will do background removal or cutout and basic retouch. | Unlimited RevisionsOrder With ConfidenceHigh-quality work with Pen ToolExpress Delivery in 3 Hr100% SatisfactionQuick Professional SupportServices:-Edit Images...

Hey nice gig except the fact that the delivery time is too quick which is harder to meet and buyer can complain on that.

i’ve updated my gig. please review and suggest me if there’s still any issue that i should fix

favicon-32x32.png.a256c079fa611092a764c1a31fb81fee.png Fiverr.com
do-20-photo-clipping-path-or-back-remove.jpg.23fe8273c69d8566f2b44a3c28ce2c73.jpg

Robiulthebest: I will do background removal or cutout and basic retouch for...

For only $5, Robiulthebest will do background removal or cutout and basic retouch. | Unlimited RevisionsOrder With ConfidenceHigh-quality work with Pen ToolExpress Delivery in 3 Hr100% SatisfactionQuick Professional SupportServices:-Edit Images...

Archived