March a Slow Month?

hayleyhutson

Hi everyone!

I’ve been on Fiverr since July of last year and have seen a steady increase each month that I’ve been on here, in terms of both customer interest and profits. I had heard from a popular seller that December was typically a slow month, but it actually ended up being my busiest to date. However, I’ve seen a total 180 this month. Typically, I get at least 5+ new messages a day, with at least around 12 orders in the queue at all times.

Since the month began, my messages have slowed to a near halt and I’m down to 4 orders in the queue. Just last month, I could barely keep up with the messages I was getting and now they’re nearly nonexistent. Maybe I’m just the latest victim of the infamous gig rotation, but I wanted to see if March has been a slow month for anyone else.

Hey,

Well, that’s not really bad if only March was low, I have been here for longer, and I must say that gig rotation it’s a bit confusing.

It’s all about the niche we choose, a lot of people are hoping in and we must adapt every day to the new system.

Hopefully your next month will be better and better each month. Best of luck.

The past year has been slow for me.

However, Fiverr is just a source of part-time income for me these days, so it is just fine.

The increase in new members has watered down the talent pool considerably, so I factor that into the equation.

Hmm, compared to the last(ish) week of February, it’s been a bit slow (I’m still working on some longer orders from Feb, though, so I can’t quite complain). I’ve been working on spreading out some of the largers orders I get so I feel like that could also be it - that being said for me it’s still better than September/October (when I came back full-time) was.

Archived