I modified my gig yesterday

bobipineman

I say this in attempt to help, NOT to berate. I’m going to be a bit blunt, because I’m not how to phrase this to soften the potential blow.

1: Don’t know what capture software you used, but the video makes the sample Crash Bandicoot sprite animations look awful due to the stuttering.
2: Was that your first attempt at recording, or just the best of what footage you could get?

I say this in attempt to help, NOT to berate. I’m going to be a bit blunt, because I’m not how to phrase this to soften the potential blow.

1: Don’t know what capture software you used, but the video makes the sample Crash Bandicoot sprite animations look awful due to the stuttering.

2: Was that your first attempt at recording, or just the best of what footage you could get?

It’s a free recording software called camstudio. Will search for another screen recording freeware. Hopefully with better quality

It’s a free recording software called camstudio. Will search for another screen recording freeware. Hopefully with better quality

I would buy software if I were you. Then you could actually up the prices because you could deliver exactly what you’re trying to AND it would look better. Also, are your examples representative of each price package? That is something I just noticed today on my gigs. I offer multiple packages on all three of my gigs but the examples don’t show the tiers worth an eff… So once again, I’m about to be stagnant while I update and wait for approval… This after having to redo my entire account because I carried my ‘devilpig’ username over from teespring without thinking how potentially off-putting it would be. But seriously, free software is limited but basic paid software can go above and beyond if you use it’s full potential.

ONLY buy software if you’re going to to animation samples, and only if they’re part of the gig, and if you do, be sure to increase the price of the package to cover the cost.

(You might be able to animate frame-by-frame with a simple slideshow program.)

actually the video was only used because gif aren’t accepted in the gallery.

Archived