For writing gigs, what file type(s) do I use?

william_andrews

I typically use a Word document, so the client can edit to include images and change the formatting easily. However, I write blogs for websites, so it may differ depending on writing style. PDF’s are also a common file type.

That’s what I thought. Thank you… I’m making my way out of this absurd rabbit-hole of converting file types. I miss the days when search engines were actually useful. :rofl:

Wait, wasn’t your username something else? Like Bloodboar, Gorepig, or something similar?

-Ah, Devilpig. Well, close enough! 👹

Yes… It was. I thought a more approachable name would land more gigs. I was in a rush and didn’t think that part through so I had to start from scratch. Now I’m where I was two weeks ago. Fiverr’s policy on username changes is a hard dose of reality in response to my apparent poor life choices… :rofl: I just carried over from setting up teespring to jumping straight on here when I quit my job. My store name there works with my artwork but here I feel it’s off-putting. I’m still the pig everywhere else though…

Archived