Is it fiverr gig ranking solution?

NO. NO. NO. and for good measure NO.

Staying online will only deprive you of a LIFE, SLEEP and normal day to day activities you should be engaging in. Yes, some will say, well, some buyers only look for those sellers who are ONLINE. Ok, perhaps, but, guess what? You cannot be online 24 hours - so, at some point, that buyer looking for an online seller will not see you. Big deal. I get most of my messages and orders 99% of the time when I am OFFLINE. Yep. Not here. Not answering messages. Not jumping on their order. I have a life OUTSIDE of Fiverr and my site where I work.

Being on the forum does NOT gain you impressions, clicks, orders, favorites to your Gig, messages or put you higher up on any pages. This is WRONG advice, and seems to be the newest stupid thing newbs are parroting here. Must be some “guru” or “mentor” adding this to their cache of “great advice for new sellers”.

Why not look at the profiles of “some of those sellers who say”… My guess is, they are NEW, have few to NO reviews and their READ time on the forum is less than an hour.

GG

Staying online will only deprive you of a LIFE, SLEEP and normal day to day activities you should be engaging in. Yes, some will say, well, some buyers only look for those sellers who are ONLINE. Ok, perhaps, but, guess what? You cannot be online 24 hours - so, at some point, that buyer looking for an online seller will not see you. Big deal. I get most of my messages and orders 99% of the time when I am OFFLINE. Yep. Not here. Not answering messages. Not jumping on their order. I have a life OUTSIDE of Fiverr and my site where I work.

Being on the forum does NOT gain you impressions, clicks, orders, favorites to your Gig, messages or put you higher up on any pages. This is WRONG advice, and seems to be the newest stupid thing newbs are parroting here. Must be some “guru” or “mentor” adding this to their cache of “great advice for new sellers”.

Why not look at the profiles of “some of those sellers who say”… My guess is, they are NEW, have few to NO reviews and their READ time on the forum is less than an hour.

GG

Thank you so much for your advise

GG

So I do feel like a lot of these original advisors were referring to ‘illegal’ ways of staying online (so using those refresher thingies and whatevers), but the more the advice travels, the more those details get lost? Some people might not speak English fluently, so the more people they speak to the less these things make sense (this is the kindest way I can put this.)

But I did see several people saying 'just use an app that speaks the message out-loud/be on call 24/7 that way and honestly? That’s bull - even if it did work a tiny bit, at some point these people are going to drop. I’m working SO hard on being able to sleep, so I get pretty angry when I see these- and all the other false information, of course.

(what I don’t understand is why all those videos spreading this advice and other very…uh, interesting stuff can exist with 0 issues… Wouldn’t it be sabotaging Fiverr in a way…?)

So I do feel like a lot of these original advisors were referring to ‘illegal’ ways of staying online (so using those refresher thingies and whatevers), but the more the advice travels, the more those details get lost? Some people might not speak English fluently, so the more people they speak to the less these things make sense (this is the kindest way I can put this.)

But I did see several people saying 'just use an app that speaks the message out-loud/be on call 24/7 that way and honestly? That’s bull - even if it did work a tiny bit, at some point these people are going to drop. I’m working SO hard on being able to sleep, so I get pretty angry when I see these- and all the other false information, of course.

(what I don’t understand is why all those videos spreading this advice and other very…uh, interesting stuff can exist with 0 issues… Wouldn’t it be sabotaging Fiverr in a way…?)

I get pretty angry when I see these- and all the other false information,

The forum is being hijacked with new sellers with no sales posting misinformation.

This is misleading to sellers who come on the forum asking for genuine help as to how they might make some money.

A total disservice to them and to the forum in general.

I get pretty angry when I see these- and all the other false information,

The forum is being hijacked with new sellers with no sales posting misinformation.

This is misleading to sellers who come on the forum asking for genuine help as to how they might make some money.

A total disservice to them and to the forum in general.

I agree - but these new sellers just don’t seem to care? You’ll see someone explaining WHY it doesn’t work and then six other comments parroting why it works - which just puzzles me (even if it’s just copy pasting the same stuff all over the place…)

I get being inexperienced - to this day I know very little about actual business strategies (I’m learning though but that’s another thing) but wouldn’t people trust others with x reviews, a good rating and so on much easier than well… Other new sellers?

maybe yes ,if we give time in fiverr forum and help other people fiverr think you are giving time to help people because in forum there is no fiverr stuff to help people so they want us to help them and for that they also rank our gig 🙂

maybe yes ,if we give time in fiverr forum and help other people fiverr think you are giving time to help people because in forum there is no fiverr stuff to help people so they want us to help them and for that they also rank our gig 🙂

I wish!

The forum is in no ways connected to how your gig is ranked (as we have stated several times before) and there are very few buyers on here - so there is no reason to help out only because you want to have your gigs in a better position. There are plenty of education material for new sellers so Fiverr wouldn’t benefit from this (and I genuinely doubt it’s possible to even track down via the algorithm.)

GG

good advice. I agree with you

Archived