Is Gig image SEO important?

mahmud_monir

I am not sure that whether it would affect or not… but Yes it’s useful to do image SEO and then create gig… but I think you no need to delete any unless you won’t see any problem…I mean not getting impressions and clicks. Thank you so much.

I am not sure that whether it would affect or not… but Yes it’s useful to do image SEO and then create gig… but I think you no need to delete any unless you won’t see any problem…I mean not getting impressions and clicks. Thank you so much.

What’s image SEO and how do we do it?

What’s image SEO and how do we do it?

First of all you have to convert the image into JPG format… then go to image properties by clicking the right button of mouse… then go to details change the information… for better idea please search a little bit on youtube. Thank you so much

First of all you have to convert the image into JPG format… then go to image properties by clicking the right button of mouse… then go to details change the information… for better idea please search a little bit on youtube. Thank you so much

thank you its mean alot for us

I can’t SEO my gig image is this affect my gig impression and click? need your valuable suggestion. if the effect, can I edit my gig and only change image or need to delete old gig and create a new gig with image SEO

You can lost your im

I can’t SEO my gig image is this affect my gig impression and click? need your valuable suggestion. if the effect, can I edit my gig and only change image or need to delete old gig and create a new gig with image SEO

pression and Rank if you hand your GIG in second timeemphasized text

Archived