Cancel Dispute or Contact Support?

hassanificatio

Hi Guys, A buyer placed order and he just provided me 3 raw files, and he didn’t provided any instructions on how to edit, no requirements. Even he didn’t discussed anything about it. I kept waiting for his response and all I get is 1 simple message after like 6 7 hours.
I don’t want to work on it anymore because he didn’t provided any instructions/ requirements etc. also he is very unresponsive.
What is the best practice that won’t effect my profile?
Contact Support to sort it out?
Or Dispute order cancelation?
Thank you!

Bummer

#1 can you complete this job based on common assumptions (which the buyer may well assume you would make - grrr) and Deliver?

#2 If you have Revisions, the buyer can then use them to get things on-track. Annoying I know but still better to complete & deliver, so long as you can’t see a 1-star review here.

#3 If there really isn’t enough info to deliver anything valid, try talking to CS and see if they will award you a no-fault Cancellation due to unresponsive customer.

#4 Make a much more robust Requirements Form so that this is harder for anyone to do to you.

Let us know how this goes please

🙂

Bummer

#1 can you complete this job based on common assumptions (which the buyer may well assume you would make - grrr) and Deliver?

#2 If you have Revisions, the buyer can then use them to get things on-track. Annoying I know but still better to complete & deliver, so long as you can’t see a 1-star review here.

#3 If there really isn’t enough info to deliver anything valid, try talking to CS and see if they will award you a no-fault Cancellation due to unresponsive customer.

#4 Make a much more robust Requirements Form so that this is harder for anyone to do to you.

Let us know how this goes please

🙂

Hey bro!

I already got email from Fiverr before your reply, that they cancelled order without effect my stats. So I’m happy with that and thank you for your reply.

Can you tell me that they used word “stats” so it means it won’t effect anything?

Hey bro!

I already got email from Fiverr before your reply, that they cancelled order without effect my stats. So I’m happy with that and thank you for your reply.

Can you tell me that they used word “stats” so it means it won’t effect anything?

Thanks

I can assume that not affecting your stats means this will not affect your statistics.

Now, don’t forget to go make a stronger Requirements Form to prevent this from happening again

🙂

Archived