I can not get gig rank

sharuf_mirzaa

Why did you close your previous account, if I may ask?

There’s sellers who close accounts if they get a negative review, and those who never get an order and think having a new account will magically make them more appealing.

i tried 3 month but i didn’t received any order or any client massage. i was so worried that’s why i create a new account.

i tried 3 month but i didn’t received any order or any client massage. i was so worried that’s why i create a new account.

Well, I for one have never received a “massage” from a client here. Thank God for that! 😆

So, here you are on this brand spanking new account in the SAME position you were with the account you abandoned because it was not performing well. My guess is, this account will NOT perform well either - because I bet all you did was re create a new account and used the same strategy as you did with the old account that got you nowhere.

You may want to read the TOS on this site. You cannot just delete an account that is not doing well and create a new one. All sellers are to only have ONE account unless you got the permission of customer service. I doubt they would tell you it is a-ok to get rid of an account and start a new one for the reason above.

You cannot get your Gig to rank because you are trying to take short cuts to success. I would also imagine you put your Gigs in categories that are heavily saturated already and have new people everyday creating Gigs in those categories - heck, some may be brothers in arms with you, deleting old accounts and creating new ones!

GG

If you want to improve your gig rank, you can take some necessary steps…

Always try to be Active in Fiverr

Always Active in the Fiverr forum

Share gig on social media

If you want to improve your gig rank, you can take some necessary steps…

Always try to be Active in Fiverr

Always Active in the Fiverr forum

Share gig on social media

Your sage advice is not going to get this guy or any other seller here orders, views, impressions, clicks, “massages” or “knocks” as you guys like to call them.

How is it someone can “always be active on Fiverr?”

How is it that “always active in Fiverr forum” will get someone orders? This little nugget of nonsense seems to be the newest advice here - all these new sellers with ZERO sales are parroting it, and it does NOT equate to anything. It will NOT help you being “active in the forum”.

Sharing on social media is a waste of time and most times, it will likely be spamming - unless you are targeting an audience, sharing your Gig link is not going to bring you squat.

STOP giving advice if you have NO idea what the heck you are talking about.

GG

Well, I for one have never received a “massage” from a client here. Thank God for that! 😆

So, here you are on this brand spanking new account in the SAME position you were with the account you abandoned because it was not performing well. My guess is, this account will NOT perform well either - because I bet all you did was re create a new account and used the same strategy as you did with the old account that got you nowhere.

You may want to read the TOS on this site. You cannot just delete an account that is not doing well and create a new one. All sellers are to only have ONE account unless you got the permission of customer service. I doubt they would tell you it is a-ok to get rid of an account and start a new one for the reason above.

You cannot get your Gig to rank because you are trying to take short cuts to success. I would also imagine you put your Gigs in categories that are heavily saturated already and have new people everyday creating Gigs in those categories - heck, some may be brothers in arms with you, deleting old accounts and creating new ones!

GG

I understand firstly i need more patient and i need to use better strategy. thank u so much

Archived