My account has been disabled without any authentic reason

jaipuriterahul1

bad luck dear 3 months ago my friend account was suspended by fiverr and didn’t provide any valid reason by the way in fiverr temporarily suspended consider as permanent blocked I think you have to check your email for details. Don’t worry you can access your account after 90 days to withdraw the balance

bad luck dear 3 months ago my friend account was suspended by fiverr and didn’t provide any valid reason by the way in fiverr temporarily suspended consider as permanent blocked I think you have to check your email for details. Don’t worry you can access your account after 90 days to withdraw the balance

dear friend, I don’t bother of current funds. I want my account back as I was level 2 seller and was getting good amount of orders.

@english_voice No sir, By mistake my brother opened his account in my laptop.

Fiverr not said anything that time but when I mailed them for help they disabled my account.

You could contact them (support@fiverr.com) telling them it was your brother’s account and with proof it was his account (I assume other details in the account were different like email, payment details).

That’s why you shouldn’t create 2 accounts on the same PC even if they’re for different people as Fiverr will think it’s the same person. Though CS said “mass accounts” and 2 doesn’t sound like mass accounts really.

You could contact them (support@fiverr.com) telling them it was your brother’s account and with proof it was his account (I assume other details in the account were different like email, payment details).

That’s why you shouldn’t create 2 accounts on the same PC even if they’re for different people as Fiverr will think it’s the same person. Though CS said “mass accounts” and 2 doesn’t sound like mass accounts really.

okk sir I’ll mail them

Archived