Personalized emojis in addition to the heart for posts

teramangala

In the forum, it would be nice and fun to be able to put on posts personalized emojis in addition to the heart (like on MeWe for example)
mewe.JPG.4c3b3086e4c902bd5455ad281ae2bc93.JPG

Because most of the time it is not one ❤️ that I would like to put on but rather one of the following
😂
🙃
:crazy_face:
:thinking:
🤯
🥱
🙈
🙉
🙊

that would be faster than putting the emoji in a response!

What do you think?

A plugin, huh? That does sound like a nice add-on to what Discourse offers. That post says it’s stable too, which is always good for a modifier.

(I’d like to see this: Time based auto close topics - support - Discourse Meta first, though. Timer for ‘Welcome’ category threads (and ones below) at 30 days, ‘Fiverr Site’ at 60, and ‘COVID-19 Discussions’ at 90, and the rest set at 365 days.)

image.png.cd3efbf878529048daa440cb579abcf9.png

A plugin, huh? That does sound like a nice add-on to what Discourse offers. That post says it’s stable too, which is always good for a modifier.

(I’d like to see this: Time based auto close topics - support - Discourse Meta first, though. Timer for ‘Welcome’ category threads (and ones below) at 30 days, ‘Fiverr Site’ at 60, and ‘COVID-19 Discussions’ at 90, and the rest set at 365 days.)

SS from mobile? Current plateform is not well optimized for mobile. For example, if you enter a post with 300 replies, it loads all of the replies. On PC version posts load on lazy load/interval loading. Post with 300+ replies on mobile is a marathon page load lol.

Oh, that’s a “close thread after X hours/days/months since last post/activity” tool, not a “close thread after X posts reached” (as far as I can tell).

I haven’t played with the mobile version, so my experience is strictly desktop.
(Cropped screenshot, not mobile screenshot. Did you want a full SS?)

Oh, that’s a “close thread after X hours/days/months since last post/activity” tool, not a “close thread after X posts reached” (as far as I can tell).

I haven’t played with the mobile version, so my experience is strictly desktop.

(Cropped screenshot, not mobile screenshot. Did you want a full SS?)

I got it from where you took the SS !!

Archived