What i do? my ranking is down

Nothing works. I have been doing it since 3 months

Nothing works.

If you notice, one of the sellers who has replied to you here with tips… hasn’t even made a sale on Fiverr, according to their profile. Why would you take advice from people who have no experience?

Here’s what I would suggest you do;

• In the forum, go to the Fiverr Tips category
  • Up at the top of the screen, choose to sort by ‘Top’
  • You’ll now have threads sorted by the number of all-time views and replies. Some have HUNDREDS of replies, and THOUSANDS of views.
  • Start to read through them, especially if they’ve been started by well established Fiverr members with a track record of making sales.

I promise that if you take a few hours out of your day to do this, you’ll learn a lot, and way more than silly ‘tricks and tips’ like the nonsense that’s been suggested to you in this thread already.

Good luck.

• Like 10

If you want to increase your gig impressions & clicks, you will imitate some guides

you have to activate on 24 hours in fiverr
regularize marketing or share your gig on the variation social media
the gig’s keyword & image will have to attract

• Like 1

If you want to increase your gig impressions & clicks, you will imitate some guides

regularize marketing or share your gig on the variation social media

the gig’s keyword & image will have to attract

Huh? Are you literally suggesting that someone NEVER sleep?

Wow, that is amazing advice there. Have you slept since joining Fiverr? If not, how do you stay awake?

People, I am obviously being facetious here - there is NO reason to attempt to stay online on Fiverr 24 hours a day. Sure, some buyers are looking for sellers who are online, but, this is not always the criteria for getting work here. There is so much more that goes into it. If it were as easy as staying online here 24 hours a day, we would have lots of millionaire zombies working here. Installing a browser extension so you appear online is also against the TOS.

everyday you should accept 2o loves react & given 30 loves react

Another golden nugget of nonsense. Where did you hear this baloney? Being on the forum and clicking the “like” or “love” button on someone’s post - or as in your case, giving “tips” that are not great tips at all, will NOT get you any work here.

You have literally just signed up in February 2021 and have made NO sales as of this date. I do not think you are in a position to be handing out sage “advice”. Not sure if you are mimicking the bad advice given by other newbies OR some YouTube Guru, a “mentor”, some FB group or blogger gave these “tips” and you are now blindly following them - but, you are way off when it comes to how to be successful here.

GG

• Like 7