How can I engaged more with people?

isti8979

If you want get more order,

1. you need 24 hours active on fiverr

2.Social media share in your gig

2. Active more on fiverr forum

you need 24 hours active on fiverr

So, tell me, since you started on Fiverr, have you slept? I am sure you have, since you do appear human in your pic there.

Active more on fiverr forum

How about you explain how being active on the forum will get someone orders? Or did you get this nugget of nonsense from some other newbie on the forum, a “mentor”, YouTube guru or blogger? Perhaps a FB group passes the above “tips” around as golden.

Both of your tips here and even the “share your Gig on social media” are banal, wrong and misleading. You just joined Fiverr in February 2021 - you may want to do more reading in the forums on how one actually gets orders rather than repeating BAD advice.

GG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I think you stay fiverr 24/7

Did you even read what I wrote above?

Have YOU stayed online 24/7 since you signed up here? Do you sleep?

STOP giving BAD advice that you have heard from other newbies or some “guru” or mentor who told you this and a lot of other baloney is how you get orders here.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to say online 24/7 unless you are using an extension to refresh your browser, which is against the TOS and will get your account banned.

GG

Read the Tip for Sellers section there. Apply what you think will work for your gig. There is no one solution. So many factors you have to consider - what is your gig, is there a demand, your gig offering, how your optimized your gig, etc. And if you notice it works for your gig after receiving many orders, then stick to it.

“Patience”, “Patience” and “Patience” - For any new seller this is the foremost thing.

Then user buyer request effectively (Never use copy paste. Just see if you can 100% satisfy the customer and apply nicely by explaining what and how you can do this job)

Also keep and eye if you are getting impression on gigs but not click then (Go for better tagline + gig image). If you getting good clicks and no one messages you check your pricing and description.

Rest keep grinding and try to make some loyal 4-5 buyers those will be enough to get you to LEVEL 1. From there on would not be hard for you to keep going

Also do some research how different gig in your niche are ranking and what they have better than you

I think you stay fiverr 24/7

Did you even read what I wrote above?

Have YOU stayed online 24/7 since you signed up here? Do you sleep?

STOP giving BAD advice that you have heard from other newbies or some “guru” or mentor who told you this and a lot of other baloney is how you get orders here.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to say online 24/7 unless you are using an extension to refresh your browser, which is against the TOS and will get your account banned.

GG

This is a misconception many people have. They remain online wasting time.

Its better to be online for time you have and side by side try to research and use buyer request effectively until you get some 5-10 orders.

Archived