Man it's sure hard to get sales

Guest theuniqueman01

Guest theuniqueman01

Dang, I’ve been waiting for 12-13 days for orders now. I wish it’s a little bit faster. I know I just gotta wait things out, tweak some gigs, etc. But is there any other way to get people to notice my gigs?
If so, please help me (and others who are experiencing my problem too) find a solution for this.

It sure is. Assuming otherwise, getting panicked and randomly changing your gigs about is not going to help.

Sadly most people never do the real work which leaves them unable to get the real work. This is what I talk about here: How much gig impression can make sale - Your Fiverr Experience / Improve My Gig - Fiverr Community Forum

🙂

BTW, 12 days is nothing. Feels like forever but 12 weeks & 12 months are not unusual times before people start to get their gigs to fire. I have been at this game for 30 years. If you want an easy, reliable income, go get a normal job.

Guest theuniqueman01

It sure is. Assuming otherwise, getting panicked and randomly changing your gigs about is not going to help.

Sadly most people never do the real work which leaves them unable to get the real work. This is what I talk about here:

🙂

BTW, 12 days is nothing. Feels like forever but 12 weeks & 12 months are not unusual times before people start to get their gigs to fire. I have been at this game for 30 years. If you want an easy, reliable income, go get a normal job.

Understandable. I’m just trying this out first. Since my currency is lower than the dollars, I can make a huge profit.

Is it true you can get more sales after a month? That’s what I’ve been hearing about. Plus I really want to make a living by selling my art, so I hope Fiverr can help me out.

Understandable. I’m just trying this out first. Since my currency is lower than the dollars, I can make a huge profit.

Is it true you can get more sales after a month? That’s what I’ve been hearing about. Plus I really want to make a living by selling my art, so I hope Fiverr can help me out.

Ignore all these silly “rules” that people come up with. Why oh why would a month make any difference? As soon as a Gig is live it is ready to sell.

People who don’t want to understand the reality of life selling make up mystical rules and share them, usually with absolutely no explanation. Equally mystified people share them in the hope they are real - and conveniently forget them when they don’t work.

It is hard to make a living off Art in any way. This is why so many step aside into trying to make money from telling others how to follow their affiliate links, based on How To Tuts. Freelance sites make it rather more difficult as overall there is a culture of lowest common denominator i.e. everything has to be $5 even tho it really should be $50, $500, $5,000…

🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest theuniqueman01

Hey guys. Thanks for the inspiring and slap to reality advices. But good news!. I got my first gig ordered! Yeah, I just gotta wait. Plus I’m not making Fiverr my only freelance platform, gotta do somewhere else too to keep the ball rolling.
Tips. To all the other new fiverr users, please use other apps like instagram, fb, twitter to spread your word. Don’t wait. Rather promote yourself. It’s not bad to invest yourself for the better. Business is risky and uses money anyway. So just try and wait it out!

4 order completed within 1 month , But now waiting, Right now best thing is doing marketing on different platforms like pinterest behance dribble facebook twitter instagram . I am not hopeless day by day incresing my design level.
Do not waste your time to see that how much impression or click you getting.

Archived