New, also partially confused!

csmarketingllc

Hey everybody.

I am some what new to Fiverr and have been having some luck on here. If all goes well I will be a FLS this month.

I had a flurry of activity and everything went great. I was excited that found something I like doing and it was going so good.

All of a sudden, nothing. No new messages, no activity, etc.

I’ve read that this has happened to a lot of people on here and I know that I will hopefully come back? Ha!

Kind of just wanted to introduce myself but also say, me too.

Thanks everyone

Yah.

When you consider that there are probably 25 new members joining Fiverr hourly, it doesn’t take long for the talent pool to get watered down to the point where some of us end up just treading water.

It happens.

Sooner or later you’ll see some activity.

It’s bound to cycle back.

Yah.

When you consider that there are probably 25 new members joining Fiverr hourly, it doesn’t take long for the talent pool to get watered down to the point where some of us end up just treading water.

It happens.

Sooner or later you’ll see some activity.

It’s bound to cycle back.

7 days later and my impressions went to all-time highs and I have remained on the first page in my main gig. However, I have not gotten one new message. It makes 0 sense to me. Then today, even while I am active on the first page, I have had 0 impressions. I wonder if Fiverr pays for advertising on the www and they aren’t pushing as much right now.

7 days later and my impressions went to all-time highs and I have remained on the first page in my main gig. However, I have not gotten one new message. It makes 0 sense to me. Then today, even while I am active on the first page, I have had 0 impressions. I wonder if Fiverr pays for advertising on the www and they aren’t pushing as much right now.

I very much work in fits & starts. I can even have jobs on 3 platforms and private all within 2 weeks but then nothing for a month or so. It is erratic and nerve-wracking. You think you Arrived only to be cast adrift.

The idea the sites promote that we will just sit here and reap one professional, grapeful (many appear drunk) client after another is a far cry from what it is like in the “mud and the blood and the beer”.

🙂

Archived