A Few Tips for Buyer Requests

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.

you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

Super advice will try to keep up with the value

I’m open to tips like this… always good to know what to look out for, even when the tables are turned and I’m requesting a buy. I’d never want to come out that way. Anyways, back to the forums I go to look for more tips. Really appreciate you typing this up.

• Like 4

If only everyone Buyer & Seller thought & behaved like this…

Most of the work I get is from BR (here & elsewhere). The biggest issue I face is very poorly presented jobs, in that the person trying to find the right fit with a freelancer writes their job so fast that they forget to include actual info about the project. e.g. I cannot know if I feel that I can mix a song if the song is not there to be heard.

I have had people say it is because they don’t trust putting the song in public but that makes little sense as if the aim here is to put the song in public; now-then, what does it matter? If you get famous enough that people want to hear the rough mix of your song, that is winning. A song gets mixed so people can hear it properly. If people get so into the song they want to get closer to the source of the song, that is something that you cannot buy. Besides how many fans are trolling freelance sites looking to collect songs from unknowns in hope they can Instaham that rough mix when the act makes it big? It is somewhere between zero and brilliant, that guy just gave me free promo. I just Soundclouded a Mix I did for a Rapper who I think just got signed.

🙂

Thanks for sharing

• List item
  • Like 1

The Buyer Requests page can indeed be useful, and it is actually where I got my first order on Fiverr no less! The issue is attempting to find the flecks of gold within the raging dumpster-fire full of frauds, cheapskates, and predators.

I think in total, out of 173 sent offer, I only nabbed about 12 orders, but in contrast, I’ve clicked the “Remove Request” button well over a thousand times.

Buyer’s Request is the refuge for the new, the desperate, the bored, and the curious; and it would take a bit of effort from Fiverr to change it from it’s current state.

Very Helpful information, Thanks.

In the writing section, I have the same issue. A lot of times, the buyers don’t take much time to make their requests and are vague in their prompt, word count, target audience, etc. And I definitely agree that it doesn’t make much sense to be afraid of posting a rough recording in public (and can’t they use some sort of sound watermark like people do in those stock music samples?).

Thanks a lot for Your important information. It will help me in future, when I would send a request to buyers. If any buyer want to Contact with the seller through email or phone, can I response or not. Thanks Again.

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for Your important information. It will help me in future, when I would send a request to buyers. If any buyer want to Contact with the seller through email or phone, can I response or not. Thanks Again.

No, you’re not allowed to contact buyers outside of Fiverr (unless it has to do directly with the service you provide, for example Zoom calls when you’re tutoring).

• Like 4

Thank you for give me a wonderful suggestions.I hope it help me lot.I am new here but my skill is old and experienced.But I need proper suggestions for doing better in this site.But I am happy now because I am able to know many things from your tips.

• Like 4