A Few Tips for Buyer Requests

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.

you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

great tips for newbie @aadnaan bro

• Like 7

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.

you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

Thank you! I definitely agree that a high-quality gig/presentation, along with good deliveries and customer service, are the most important. I have received orders without using the Buyer Requests as well. This was more of a quick tip for those needing to use Buyer Requests right now.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Last one month I saw in BR ,just a new seller, open new account. He create gig’s new but he send buyer request $100 to $3000. is this BR original buyer? I Think It is not real BR. Why a new seller create BR?

If it’s the same services as they’re offering, they may be trying to resell, which isn’t technically against the TOS but can cause a headache on your end. If it’s not, then it’s probably fine–a lot of sellers are buyers as well.

• Like 5