A Few Tips for Buyer Requests

eliiclaire

t a lot of the scammers are posting in buyer requests, and it can be tiring to filter through all of them sometimes.

what are the Scammers trying to do in here ?.. it is not hard for them to cheat you in here ?

There’s little to no regulation for buyers (usually the sellers receive the consequences with issues such as

cancellations), and you can’t report Buyer Requests. They usually ask for free work, are sellers posting in Buyer Requests, etc.

I am kind like you … I have no official training or well maybe a lillte for not focus on what I want to make in here …but I have use computer sind i was 3 years old… think I made my first program in basic when I was 8 years old … and program my first homepage when I was 17 years i think… it :rofl: long time ago …anyway when I was 30 i was leader for a kindsklub where some of them want to make an game … so I join in .it kind of fail … but later I did made a mobil game … got it on google play…but today i think it is very cool to make complet Excel that most don´t even thinking about doing

I do have my graduation and post-graduation in place. But with the kind of gigs i have, no official training. I did some programming off and on, not from a very young age though.

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.
you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.

you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

Thank you! I definitely agree that a high-quality gig/presentation, along with good deliveries and customer service, are the most important. I have received orders without using the Buyer Requests as well. This was more of a quick tip for those needing to use Buyer Requests right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Last one month I saw in BR ,just a new seller, open new account. He create gig’s new but he send buyer request $100 to $3000. is this BR original buyer? I Think It is not real BR. Why a new seller create BR?

If it’s the same services as they’re offering, they may be trying to resell, which isn’t technically against the TOS but can cause a headache on your end. If it’s not, then it’s probably fine–a lot of sellers are buyers as well.

In the writing section, I have the same issue. A lot of times, the buyers don’t take much time to make their requests and are vague in their prompt, word count, target audience, etc. And I definitely agree that it doesn’t make much sense to be afraid of posting a rough recording in public (and can’t they use some sort of sound watermark like people do in those stock music samples?).

Thanks a lot for Your important information. It will help me in future, when I would send a request to buyers. If any buyer want to Contact with the seller through email or phone, can I response or not. Thanks Again.

Thanks a lot for Your important information. It will help me in future, when I would send a request to buyers. If any buyer want to Contact with the seller through email or phone, can I response or not. Thanks Again.

No, you’re not allowed to contact buyers outside of Fiverr (unless it has to do directly with the service you provide, for example Zoom calls when you’re tutoring).

Thank you for give me a wonderful suggestions.I hope it help me lot.I am new here but my skill is old and experienced.But I need proper suggestions for doing better in this site.But I am happy now because I am able to know many things from your tips.

• 4 weeks later...

I have send 100+ buyer request but didn’t get any response, I think something is wrong, Can you please check this snap?

advance thanks

I’m glad to see that you are not doing a copy-paste request! From the looks of it, your buyer requests are a little long. I would try to make your requests shorter, so the buyer is more likely to read the request. (for example, taking out “My goal is to earn your satisfaction, and I believe that I can do it better than anyone else” because you it takes away from your qualifications discussed later).

Archived