A Few Tips for Buyer Requests

I definitely agree that a lot of the scammers are posting in buyer requests, and it can be tiring to filter through all of them sometimes.

t a lot of the scammers are posting in buyer requests, and it can be tiring to filter through all of them sometimes.

what are the Scammers trying to do in here ?.. it is not hard for them to cheat you in here ?

@eliiclaire Thank you for the suggestions. I have no official training as far as my gigs are concerned. I am self-taught. I thought it is a bad idea to mention that I have no training. I do mention my experience in my gig descriptions without trying to sound like I have no training. I also mention that I am more a hands-on kind of person. In order to prove that I can get the job done, I have provided many examples as a PDF in my gig gallery for all my gigs.

I am kind like you … I have no official training or well maybe a lillte for not focus on what I want to make in here …but I have use computer sind i was 3 years old… think I made my first program in basic when I was 8 years old … and program my first homepage when I was 17 years i think… it :rofl: long time ago …anyway when I was 30 i was leader for a kindsklub where some of them want to make an game … so I join in .it kind of fail … but later I did made a mobil game … got it on google play…but today i think it is very cool to make complet Excel that most don´t even thinking about doing

• Like 2

t a lot of the scammers are posting in buyer requests, and it can be tiring to filter through all of them sometimes.

what are the Scammers trying to do in here ?.. it is not hard for them to cheat you in here ?

There’s little to no regulation for buyers (usually the sellers receive the consequences with issues such as

cancellations), and you can’t report Buyer Requests. They usually ask for free work, are sellers posting in Buyer Requests, etc.

• Like 4

I am kind like you … I have no official training or well maybe a lillte for not focus on what I want to make in here …but I have use computer sind i was 3 years old… think I made my first program in basic when I was 8 years old … and program my first homepage when I was 17 years i think… it :rofl: long time ago …anyway when I was 30 i was leader for a kindsklub where some of them want to make an game … so I join in .it kind of fail … but later I did made a mobil game … got it on google play…but today i think it is very cool to make complet Excel that most don´t even thinking about doing

I do have my graduation and post-graduation in place. But with the kind of gigs i have, no official training. I did some programming off and on, not from a very young age though.

• Like 2

In the writing section, I have the same issue. A lot of times, the buyers don’t take much time to make their requests and are vague in their prompt, word count, target audience, etc. And I definitely agree that it doesn’t make much sense to be afraid of posting a rough recording in public (and can’t they use some sort of sound watermark like people do in those stock music samples?).

Thanks for the information

• Like 1

I just saw this on Twitter so please please PLEASE do not hand out free work before getting paid because you won’t be paid.

This is why I’m against sending out samples of anything when people message me and ask.

Dear @eliiclaire, I Received First 6 Project from Buyer Requests then I Created eye catching and professional gig NOW I Received orders without Buyer Request, i am sharing my gig on Social media and blogs daily base, i have complete 175+ project within 4 Months. I think professional and attractive gig are also best source for getting orders.
you Shared Great helpful information, Thank you so much

• Like 5