A Few Tips for Buyer Requests

Thank you for the great tip!

I really agree with the mentioned points. I have got number of orders by taking extra moment to read requests and then writing attractively. Buyer won’t check if it’s like a copy paste description.

• Like 10

Thank you for the great tip!

I really agree with the mentioned points. I have got number of orders by taking extra moment to read requests and then writing attractively. Buyer won’t check if it’s like a copy paste description.

Definitely! There are several good buyers sending requests–you just have to take the time to make offers that appeal to them.

• Like 16

Thanks for sharing … will you explain it please how you write a buyer request .

I’ve sent 30+ offer but I’m failed.

It takes quite a few buyer requests before you receive an order, so you might not be doing anything wrong as much as there’s just a lot of others offers alongside yours. If you’re comfortable, would you be okay with taking a screenshot of one of the offers you sent? Maybe I could point out some possible weak areas.

• Like 11

It takes quite a few buyer requests before you receive an order, so you might not be doing anything wrong as much as there’s just a lot of others offers alongside yours. If you’re comfortable, would you be okay with taking a screenshot of one of the offers you sent? Maybe I could point out some possible weak areas.

@eliiclaire Is taking a screenshot of a sent offer to a buyer request allowed on Fiverr? Since I’ve not received replies to my offers, I’ve been wondering if I am doing something wrong and need help.

• Like 7