I am a new seller on fiver.com .please help me

suhan231

YouTube Channel promotion for 10 days.i will give you 7000 views and 30% subscribe

Fiverr does not allow the service you are offering.

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.
Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

The above is from the Community standards.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Hello.
Greetings as a New seller ! I hope you get your first order very soon. but you need to some task for the new see given below. I think it will you to get the first order.

1. If you gig image is eye-catching
  2. Description with proper guideline .
  3. You share your info to Social platform
    Thanks

If you increase your gig impressions and click.
Share your on social media. And remain active in Fiverr. as well as the fiverr rorum.

To send a good buyer request , make sure it is according to your abilities and you understand very well
the request of the buyer.
I hope you get successful soon.

READ more than 6 minutes of the forum.

Do a SEARCH on this topic - How to Get Orders - the search function is in the upper right hand corner of this page. There are literally 100’s of topics on this and this question is asked multiple times a day by newbies who do not take the time to read the forum before creating a topic asking the same question yet again.

You are not going to get some amazing new insight or info - it is already out there in the forum for the taking if you just learn to use the SEARCH.

GG

try to much more time active in fiverr and fiverr forum. share your gig links in social media get more impression and there is reason you will quickly get order?

there is reason you will quickly get order

@urmeusha You are just repeating the same old meaningless advice from the previous posts above which is being spread like wildfire all over the forum.

I see you are a new seller with one review. It would be more helpful if you could explain exactly how you got that order!

Archived