I want my first order!

avijeetovi

send regular buyer requests, stay online and share your gig on social media as well.

send regular buyer requests, stay online and share your gig etc.

This is the 14th time this sort of thing has been repeated in this topic!

It must have been repeated hundreds of times all over the forum in the last few days!

Everyone, please STOP! :roll_eyes:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It must have been repeated hundreds of times all over the forum in the last few days!

I am telling you, the blind leading the blind in the forums.

GG

@paola2050 Out of your profile description → “I am native speaker in 7 languages.”

Sounds like you are a robot built in a lab. 😂

Good luck with that!

@paola2050 Your Gig images are preview files of stock images. You have no right to use it commercially here. You may want to remove it quickly.

@paola2050 Your Gig images are preview files of stock images. You have no right to use it commercially here. You may want to remove it quickly.

What do you mean? I can`t even realize that. Please send your answer to my own topics

What do you mean? I can`t even realize that. Please send your answer to my own topics

I mean your Gigs use images that are not yours nor have permission or licence to use it.

image.thumb.png.7952558abc25b2624a8f406877517af7.png
image1372×336 36.5 KB

So remove all of them. I have absolutely no problem to report all your Gigs immediately.

This thread…

It would be better if a tide 🌊.

Spend the maximum amount of time active on Fiverr.

Send the maximum number of buyer request offers.

Spend the maximum amount of time on the forum.

All throughout this thread…

Maybe this thread can go way of how many come here daily complaining their Gig disappeared from search - it could just get sucked into the Fiverr black hole.

We seem to have quite a few who are just parroting the same nonsense on every topic and then patting themselves on the back for a “job well done” - as they spent time on the “Fever, Fiber, whatever” forum today clicking Hearts.

GG

Maybe this thread can go way of how many come here daily complaining their Gig disappeared from search - it could just get sucked into the Fiverr black hole.

We seem to have quite a few who are just parroting the same nonsense on every topic and then patting themselves on the back for a “job well done” - as they spent time on the “Fever, Fiber, whatever” forum today clicking Hearts.

GG

It’s the same ones who believe forum presence and activity somehow boost seller profile presence and analytics.

It’s the blind leading the blind.

I think creating new gigs really helped me to get my first customer.

I think creating new gigs really helped me to get my first cutomer.

Well, since this site revolves around having a Gig in order to sell something, yeah, I would imagine creating new Gigs or Gigs in general would help you get a buyer.

GG

With respect, forum presence does not get you orders. Never sleeping again and remaining online does not get you orders. Using auto-refresh does not get you orders (but has gotten others sellers warnings on their account). This is useless advice!!
Make your gig look and sound professional and, sure, be active, but don’t obsess. You can also utilise the buyer request section and send the allocated 10 requests a day, but beware of rip-off artists expecting the world on a plate for $5 or requests for people who will “donate” work.

Fiverr is really saturated in many categories and while I’m a firm believer in the power of positive expectations, I also know that a watched pot never boils. So don’t watch the pot (or impressions or clicks or ranking), you’ll drive yourself mad. Keep working on your skills and talents and get your fingers in a few pies.

you have to do something for accepting first order!

• first of all you’ll activate on 24 hours in fiverr
  • the keywords & gig titles and images should attract
  • regularize marketing your gig on the variations social media
  • everyday act minimum 5 hours time on fiverr forum
  • you should bring 20 loves react and given 30 loves react

😑

The YouTube and blogosphere “gurus” who spew this nonsense are misleading you and many others. Please listen to the counterpoints and suggestions that others in this thread are trying make…

Why are you saying that you can speak more than 50 languages fluently on your page? It seems to me that you are using Google Translate even to be able to speak English here on the forum…

Also, you have a gig regarding Danish translation. Hmm…

Wish it was allowed to write in other languages here on the forum without providing a translation, so we could check that out…

My advice to you: Be honest about what you can do. What you are doing right now is absolutely dishonest.

it is absolutely right, honesty is the best policy for success

See my post above.

Stop repeating all the same old stuff!

It feels as if the forum has been hijacked!

you have to do something for accepting first order!

• the keywords & gig titles and images should attract
  • regularize marketing your gig on the variations social media

5 hours time on fiverr forum

you should bring 20 loves react and given 30 loves react

Exactly from where you learned this ? I’m so curious about the source / video tutorial.

I can see many controversial facts and replies I am not going to stick for them let me tell you when I was starting off I had this issue I was desperately seek for an order trust me I tried many things like gig changing tags description and many more but nothing worked but I did lot of researches I remember I started off vector tracing and I got my first order and it was cancelled and then I tried jersey designing little did I know I got my order and I completed it and I came this far now I am doing Animations and stuff so the punchline is You need to provide unique service specially when you are starting off once you build up your foundation you can do other stuff so If I were you I am going to learn a new skill which I can have consistent not only that that I can love once you found it learn it then come back here try to sell it in a way that buyer will love to buy then my friend it’s the road to success.

There is no easy way choose hard way it will take time but reward is more sweet. 😇

Archived