I want my first order!

avijeetovi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don’t have mention active online

You explained it above. It was a misunderstanding by me about the grammarly extension and the account risking “active online” auto refresher.

All is fine now. 🙂

I never suggest for ‘‘Auto Refresher’’ or I don’t like that. Does auto refresher send a message to client when you are away from your PC? So, why auto refresher? I don’t understand why people tell about Auto Refresher.

Hi,

Create gig on fiverr your job related

My suggestion is you have exam on fiverr about your job related.

shear your gig social media

Active with fiverr forum.

I hope you will follow some activities than you get order. thanks!

Does the Forum is helpful for getting first order? Or only for study tips & Tricks? I don’t care about that. Forum doesn’t help to get order. It’s for helping purpose.

Create a fiverr gig that is connected to your work.
My recommendation is that you have a fiverr exam about your work.
Spread the word about your gig on social media.
be active in fiverr forum more then 6 hours.
I hope you can participate in some activities before receiving an order. Thank you so much!

I think this 9 points will help you to get order first… best wishes

1. First, make your profile look professional
  2. Add a mind-blowing description to your Gig
  3. Upload more photos about the Gig
  4. Target keywords in Gig description as well as title
  5. Write a descriptive FAQ for the Gig
  6. Add videos to your Gigs
  7. Stay active on Fiverr
  8. Offer money-back guarantee
  9. And the last thing, provide your services quickly!
  10. Anything else?

You can get an order by doing this:
Be active on Fiverr
Create your gig by doing proper research
Send buyer request regularly
Share your gigs on social media
Spend more time at the Fiverr forum
Focus on your work
fast reply buyer message
Be honest
You can show some live sample to clients 😍

Thank you very much brother. but i can’t spend my 10 offer. because i can’t get enough buyer request yet.

Thank you very much brother. but i can’t spend my 10 offer. because i can’t get enough buyer request yet.

Dont worry, it is too easy to get 10 orders often. Maybe you are new here. For that reason, right now, you cant believe this fact , but it is true. You should share your gigs on social media. There could be some tests, given by fiverr. Try to be active. Firstly, You should observe your buyer requests everyday, If you check your buyer requests 10 or 15 times, you will surely get 10 buyer requests. At once, you can`t get any orders. At first, you should get 10 buyer requests often, then, you will start getting orders frequently. It will be next step

Stay active on Fiverr Forum as well as Fiverr.

And everyday spend your 10 offers.

Hope this will help you to get a order.

Happy freelancing. 😃

Thanks for your suggestion. I’d like to ask how possible it is to send 10 offers as a new seller everyday. I only see between 2-4 offers daily.

Thanks for your suggestion. I’d like to ask how possible it is to send 10 offers as a new seller everyday. I only see between 2-4 offers daily.

It is too easy. You should improve your gigs quality. You need to think about your profiles description. What is your talent? What can you do better?

You should show these things to the buyers. Then, they will surely choose you. If you need my help you can send to my own topics

I think this 9 points will help you to get order first… best wishes

1. First, make your profile look professional
  2. Add a mind-blowing description to your Gig
  3. Upload more photos about the Gig
  4. Target keywords in Gig description as well as title
  5. Write a descriptive FAQ for the Gig
  6. Add videos to your Gigs
  7. Stay active on Fiverr
  8. Offer money-back guarantee
  9. And the last thing, provide your services quickly!
  10. Anything else?

Offer money-back guarantee

WRONG!!!

Having this little gem in your profile just attracts scammers and those who will for sure utilize your “money back guarantee”.

That ranks up there with “unlimited revisions”.

I see a lot of the “blind leading the blind” in this thread.

GG

It is too easy. You should improve your gigs quality. You need to think about your profiles description. What is your talent? What can you do better?

You should show these things to the buyers. Then, they will surely choose you. If you need my help you can send to my own topics

Why are you saying that you can speak more than 50 languages fluently on your page? It seems to me that you are using Google Translate even to be able to speak English here on the forum…

Also, you have a gig regarding Danish translation. Hmm…

Wish it was allowed to write in other languages here on the forum without providing a translation, so we could check that out…

My advice to you: Be honest about what you can do. What you are doing right now is absolutely dishonest.

Archived